Terms & Conditions
No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost.
Feature Terms and Conditions
1) TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR “BOOST MISSIONS FEATURES”
This Boost Missions Feature (“Missions”) offered under the Boost Service is made available by Boost to you, subject to the Boost terms and conditions. You acknowledge that you have read and fully understood these terms and conditions. Your participation in the Missions, upon activation, constitutes unconditional acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and Boost terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions and (ii) Boost terms and conditions.
Duration of Feature This Boost Missions Feature is made available from 31 January 2019 and shall continue to be available until further notice is issued by Boost. Any extension or discontinuation of this Boost Missions Feature shall be at the sole discretion of Boost.
Eligibility This Feature is made available to all Boost users.
a) Joining Boost Missions
1. Boost may from time to time at its discretion release missions (“Mission”) for you to participate.
2. The participation in Missions is on first come, first served basis and is limited to a fixed number of participants.
3. Some Missions are limited to one-time participation per user, while some allow for multiple participations per user.
4. You will need to opt in to a Mission to activate your participation. By participating in a Mission, you are deemed to agree to the terms and conditions of the respective Mission which may be found in the Mission briefs, as well as fulfil the respective Mission criteria in order to complete a particular Mission.
5. Selected users will automatically be opted in to selected targeted Missions. Such targeted Missions are not transferable to other users.
6. Each user can only have 4 activated Missions at any point in time.
7. Users may only participate in a particular Mission once unless stated in the respective Mission’s terms and conditions.
8. Users may, at any time, opt out from participating in any Boost Missions, including targeted Missions.
b) Completing Boost Missions
1. Spending transactions will only be reflected in the Boost Missions tracker after at least 5 minutes of each transaction.
2. Transactions will be accounted towards a mission only if that transaction would result in completing one (1) mission.
3. If a transaction results in more than one (1) missions being completed, only 1 mission would be accounted for based on the following order:
a) the mission with the highest reward;
b) if the rewards for missions are of the same amount, the mission with the earliest expiry period; and
c) if the missions are of the same expiry period, the mission with the earliest participating date.
4. If a transaction does not result in completing any mission but contribute to the progress of a mission (i.e. cumulative spend missions), that transaction would only be accounted for the progress of only one (1) mission based on the following order:
a) the mission with the highest reward;
b) if the rewards for missions are of the same amount, the mission with the earliest expiry; and
c) if the missions are of the same expiry, the mission with the earliest joining date.
c) Boost Missions Rewards
1. For each Mission that is completed, you will be rewarded with “Boost Coins” and/or cash rewards (“Mission Rewards”) in the Boost App which will be given to you as per the terms and conditions of the respective Mission. You may use Boost Coins earned to participate in other Missions.
2. You are required to claim your reward upon completion of the Mission. Boost may forfeit any reward which is unclaimed at its discretion.
3. Boost Coins used to participate in Missions are not refundable if a user fails or opts out from a Mission.
4. If a Mission is not completed within the prescribed time limit, you will not be eligible to get the Mission Reward and you Boost Coins used to participate in such Mission will not be refunded.
5. Mission Rewards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
6. Boost Coins cannot be exchanged for cash or e-money.
2) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOST CASHUP
Duration of CashUp Feature
This CashUp Feature is made available from 9 November 2019 and shall continue to be available until further notice is issued by Boost. Any extension or discontinuation of this Boost CashUp Feature shall be at the sole discretion of Boost.
This Feature is made available to all Boost users.
1. By using this Feature, you may earn cashbacks from eligible partners (“Partners”) which are available on the Boost app by clicking on the CashUp tile (“CashUp Cashback”). Boost reserves the right to change, suspend or remove any of the eligible partners at our discretion.
2. The purchase made from the Partners under this Feature are subject to the relevant terms and conditions of the respective Partners as displayed on their respective pages on the Boost app as per the following example:
3. To earn the CashUp Cashback you must make purchases from the Partners using the CashUp Feature where you will be redirected to the Partner’s website and/or app.
4. Once you have made payment from a Partner, to continue earning CashUp Cashback you may make another purchase including purchases from the same Partner by repeating the process in items 1, 2 and 3 above.
5. To use this Feature, you must:
a) not exit the app or multitask with your device during the ordering process. Your payment for purchase must be made within the same session;
b) enable cookies on your device and use the same device throughout the ordering process; and
c) disable any Ad Block software.
6. You may track your CashUp Cashback by tapping the “View Earnings” tab in the CashUp page in the Boost App. Once you have made payment, your CashUp Cashback amount will appear as “Pending” until confirmation or validation of the purchase by the Partner.
7. The Partner will only release your CashUp Cashback once the Partner has validated the transaction. You will not get your CashUp Cashback for cancelled or refunded transactions.
8. You will be able to transfer out the CashUp Cashback amount into your Boost wallet once your CashUp Cashback amount appears in the “Ready” section of “View Earnings” in the CashUp page. The readiness of you CashUp Cashback shall be subject to the respective Partner’s terms and conditions.
9. Once your CashUp Cashback is “Ready”, you can transfer the CashUp Cashback to your Boost Wallet by tapping on “Transfer All” in the CashUp page. The transfer will be instant and will be reflected in your Boost Wallet immediately.
10. You may perform the transactions using payment methods other than Boost. However, Boost will not be able to guarantee CashUp Cashbacks to be credited to your Boost wallet from usage of such non-Boost payment methods.
11. If you notice that your transactions are not tracked in the CashUp feature after the expiry of the relevant Partner’s tracking period, you may contact us via our app or website, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com for assistance.
12. Boost disclaims any liability arising from the products and/services provided by the Partners.
3) TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOST LOYALTY PROGRAMME “BoostUP”
These terms for the Boost Loyalty Programme complement and incorporate by reference the Boost Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Boost Terms and Conditions and these Boost Loyalty Programme terms, the Boost Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
Duration of Feature This Boost Loyalty Programme is made available from 31 October 2019 and shall continue to be available until further notice is issued by Boost. Any extension or discontinuation of this Boost Loyalty Programme shall be at the sole discretion of Boost.
Eligibility This Feature is made available to all Boost users.
1. By using the Boost Service, you will automatically be able to participate in the Boost Loyalty Programme to accumulate coins (“Coins”) and redeem rewards including, but not limited to e-vouchers and gifts offered by Boost and/or third party merchants listed in the rewards catalogue made available to you from time to time (“Rewards”). You will be given free 50 coins at the start of your membership in the Boost Loyalty Programme.
2. You may earn Coins by making transactions using your Boost Wallet. eCode may at its sole and absolute discretion assign the number of Coins to the respective transaction. The Coins are for personal use and are non-transferable.
3. Coins will not be awarded if in Boost’s reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Coins awarded on such purchases will be forfeited.
4. Coins are automatically added to your Boost account after performing a successful and valid transaction. If you void a transaction made with your Boost wallet or if you request for a refund or return of purchases, Boost will deduct the Coins that you earned for that transaction, potentially resulting in a negative Coins balance.
5. Coins earned have an expiry. Coins earned in a particular quarter will expire on the last day of the 4th quarter after the coins were earned. For example: coins earned in Q4 2019 will expire on the last day of Q3 2020. Coins earned in Q1 2020 will expire on the last day of Q4 2020.
6. Boost disclaims any responsibility in the event of errors in the crediting of Coins, other than in relation to errors resulting from its own negligence.
7. When enough Coins have been accumulated to obtain the Rewards (s) desired, you may use your Coins to redeem such Reward from the App.
8. You may have only one (1) Rewards account per Boost account that is personal to you. Your Boost Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose.
9. The Rewards are subject to availability and may be changed by Boost at any time without notice.
10. Boost reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or cancel the Boost Loyalty Programme or any part of the Boost Loyalty Programme, at any time and in its sole discretion, without notice to you. If the Loyalty Program is terminated, all unredeemed Coins will be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no Rewards claims will be honoured after the conclusion of the notice period.
11. The Coins conversion rate shall be at Boost’s discretion the rate may increase or decrease as may be notified to you from time to time.
12. You must use the Coins accumulated by you to redeem Rewards within the timeframe stipulated, failing which the Coins shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited at the absolute discretion of Boost and without notice to you.
13. Coins are not redeemable for cash and cannot be purchased, resold or transferred, for value or otherwise, under any circumstances.
14. You may choose to use your Coins to participate in the BoostUP Pick & Win which enables you to win Rewards by exchanging your Coins into entries. (“Entries”)
15. Coins used for the Entries may not be refunded or exchanged in any kind.
16. Coins which you have exchanged for Entries into BoostUP Pick & Win will not refunded to you if you do not win any of the Rewards that you pick.
17. Winners of the BoostUP Pick & Win shall be notified within the Boost app and via EDM and the redemption for the Rewards shall only be disclosed within the Boost app in the “My Rewards” tab.
18. If you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to forfeit the Reward, or select another winner.
19. Your redemption of a Reward that is an e-voucher is subject to the additional terms and conditions of Boost or the third-party merchant (as the case may be) that offers the particular e-voucher that you wish to redeem.
20. You must use your e-vouchers redeemed during their applicable validity period failing which they will expire without further notice to you. You agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against Boost for any expired e-vouchers.
21. Rewards are not redeemable for cash (except for Boost credit where relevant) and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value or other Reward under any circumstances.
22. Boost may at its sole and absolute discretion reject your request to redeem Coins for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where there are insufficient Coins to redeem for a particular Reward, or where the Reward is no longer made available by the third party merchant, or where the Coins you wish to use for redemption of Rewards have been issued to you in error.
23. Your Coins balance and redemption entitlements will be reflected in the App and shall serve as a conclusive evidence of the same.
24. The Boost Loyalty Program is a tier-based program in which the membership tier (“BoostUP Level”) is determined by the number of transactions you make and the transaction amount in the last 30 days within a Calendar year beginning on the date when first participated. BoostUP Levels are reassessed at the end of every quarter within a Calendar year in which the number of transactions you have made and the transaction amount within a particular quarter of a given year may determine your BoostUP level in the following quarter.
25. Upon expiration of your BoostUP Level in a particular tier and if you have not made sufficient number of transactions and transaction amount to be retained in that tier, you may be moved to the next relevant membership tier.
26. The benefits and privileges of each BoostUP Level shall be as set out from time to time in the App.
27. You will automatically cease to be a member of the Boost Loyalty Programme if you deactivate your Boost account.
28. Upon your cessation to be a member of the Boost Loyalty Programme, all then outstanding Coins at such point of time shall be automatically cancelled. Coins should be redeemed before ceasing membership as once cancelled, Coins cannot be redeemed. No accumulation or carry over of Coins will be permitted even if you subsequently reinstate your membership.
29. Boost may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, suspending your privileges under the Boost Loyalty Program, revoking any or all of the Coins in your Boost Loyalty Program Account, and/or revoking your membership in the Boost Loyalty Program, in each case, with or without advance notice to you and without liability to Boost in the event of fraud or abuse or redemptions or if Boost determines that a you have abused any of the Boost Loyalty Program privileges, fails to comply with any of Boost Loyalty Program Terms, or makes any misrepresentation to Boost.
4) TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOST PARTNER WALLET
These terms for the Boost Partner Wallet complement and incorporate by reference the Boost Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Boost Terms and Conditions and these Boost Partner Wallet terms, the Boost Partner Wallet terms shall take precedence. Boost reserves the right to vary, modify or amend the terms and conditions of Boost Partner Wallet at its sole discretion without prior notice to you.
1. By using the Boost Service, you will automatically be able to use the Boost Partner Wallet feature which will enable you to :
* discover partner wallets (“Partner Wallet”) provided by Boost’s participating partners (“Partners”) and receive/pay with partner wallets;
* view all Partner Wallets and their details (e.g. wallet amount, date validity, participating outlets and terms and conditions relevant to the respective Partner Wallet); and
* get Partner Wallet cashback which will be deposited in the relevant Partner Wallet.
2. You may receive Partner Wallet cashback:
* instantly after making a purchase using Boost at the Partner. Cashback will be given via shake reward; or
* by redeeming the Partner Wallet cashback with Boost Coins.
3. Partner Wallet cashback which you have accrued will be automatically added to your Partner Wallet. You may use the Partner Wallet cashback for any of your next transaction using Boost with the same Partner.
4. You may not transfer the Partner Wallet cashback to your main Boost wallet, perform P2P, cash out your Partner Wallet cashback to your bank account or exchange your Partner Wallet cashback for cash or Boost coins.
5. Partner Wallet cashbacks are subject to the expiry date as stipulated in the respective Partner Wallet. Any expired cashbacks shall not be refunded or exchanged for cash or Boost coins. The expiry date for the Partner Wallet credits will not be extended in the case of a refund.
6. In relation to campaigns, if your Partner Wallet cashback expires within a Partner Wallet’s campaign period before you utilize such cashback and/or you have received the maximum amount of cashback for the respective Partner Wallet campaign, you will not receive any additional cashback under such Partner Wallet campaign.
7. In the event of void or partial void transaction performed using Partner Wallet cashback, such Partner Wallet cashback shall be restored to the respective Partner Wallet from which the transaction was performed. However, you will not receive any cashback which you are entitled to under such voided or partially voided transaction.
8. If there are more than one (1) active Partner Wallets, the Partner Wallet with the cashback which is expiring first will be utilized.
9. Only one (1) Partner Wallet may be used to make payment in a single transaction.
CashUp Terms and Conditions
CashUp Personal Data Protection Policy
PARTNER STORES’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Few tips to ensure your cashbacks in CashUp is always tracked:
* You must ensure that you open our partner website or app from the Boost App (Boost App -> Do More Page -> Online Shopping -> CashUp) to enable us to track cashbacks to be given to you for payment made at our partner website or app
* For subsequent transactions, the same flow (opening of partner website or app) should be followed even if purchasing from the same store.
* You’ve read and complied with all the partner stores’ Terms & Conditions.
* Please make sure that you do not exit the app or multitask with your device during the ordering process.
* Your payment for purchase must be made within the same session (open partner website or app from the Boost App and complete payment).
* Please ensure you have enabled cookies on your device and use the same device throughout the process.
* Adblockers will affect the cashback tracking, so if you have any Ad Block software enabled, please remember to disable it.
* To track your cashback, tap on “View Earnings” in the CashUp page in the Boost App. Once you have made payment, your cashback amount will appear as a “Pending” after trackingof your purchase details is confirmed by the partner store
* You will be able to transfer out the cashback amount into your Boost wallet once your cashback amount appears in the “Ready” section of “View Earnings” in the CashUp page.
* The partner will only release your cashback earnings once the partner has validated the transaction and confirmed that cancellation and refund has not been done by the user within the cancellation or refund period, up to a maximum of 45days.
* Once your cashback is in the ready status, you can transfer the cashback to you Boost Wallet by tapping on “Transfer All” in the CashUp page. The transfer will be instant and will be reflected in your Boost Wallet immediately.
* The time taken for the steps for validation and confirmation of the cashback earned will vary merchant by merchant. Please refer to the T&C for each partner
WHERE CAN I FIND PARTNER STORES’ TERMS & CONDITIONS?
Partner Stores’ Terms & Conditions can be found in the pop-up page before redirection to each partner store clicked through CashUp in the Boost App. You can read the details related to the cashback offer for each partner. (Attach image of CashUp page in Boost App)
SHOULD THERE BE EXCHANGE OR CANCELLATION IN MY ORDERS, WILL I STILL EARN CASHBACKS IN MY CASHUP?
CashUp cashbacks are only awarded once our partner merchants have validated the transaction and verified there have been no cancellation or refunds made for successful transactions. Any refund/cancellation will result in invalidation of your cashback earning in CashUp.
WILL I GET CASHBACK FROM PAYMENT FROM OTHER PROVIDERS?
Eligibility of CashUp cashback offers are subject to merchant or stores Terms and Conditions. We will not be able to guarantee cashbacks to be credited to your wallet from usage of such payments as it may not be administered by the merchant.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD BETWEEN ME TRANSACTING AND GETTING MY CASHBACK FROM CASHUP?
Depending on the partner’s individual policies:
Between 1 –3 days for validation of payment to be tracked -> Status Pending
Typically 75 days while travel stores will take longer between 60 – 120 days for validation of merchant on releasing the cashback -> Status Ready
WHAT IF I FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS LISTED BUT DON’T SEE MY CASHBACK EARNED AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION?
The tracking of the opening of the partner website or app is on a best-case basis. Not to worry, if you have proof of payment from the partner, you can submit a request through our app or website, or you can send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org for Boost to assist in validating the transaction with the partner and if everything is in order, you will see your cashback reflected as “Pending” under the “Current Earnings” tab in the CashUp page.
* Cashback is applicable on purchase value excluding tax, delivery fees, store credits, discounts, promo codes and gift cards.
* Always re-click through CashUp for every new purchase.
* Shop and complete your purchase payment within the same flow to ensure your cashback is tracked.
* Applying coupon codes that are not directly by the Partner Store may not entitle you cashback on your purchase.
* Do not click on any redirect links on the Partner Store which could result to invalid cashback,
* Validation of cashback is solely at the discretion of the Partner Store.
* Please check to update your Boost app to the latest version for the best online shopping experience in CashUp.