Kindly read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take up any Boost e- Wallet features.
Please make sure you also read the general terms and conditions.
- What is the product about?For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall, unless the context otherwise requires, have the meanings as defined below. All other terms not defined herein shall have the meaning as may generally be accepted within the industry based Boost is an electronic money (e-money) application. E-money is money in digital form provided by Boost in exchange for monies paid to Boost. The app provides users with the following functionalities:
- Payment to Boost and/ or Participating Merchants
- Cash-in i.e. topping up of e-money into Boost
- Cash-out i.e. withdrawal of e-money from Boost
- Funds transfer i.e. transfer of e-money from a user account to another
- What are the key terms of this product?
- RegistrationBasic Wallet: Potential subscriber needs to submit preferred name, mobile number and email address.
Premium Wallet: Potential subscriber needs to submit mobile number, name as per ID, preferred name,
email address, ID number
|Wallet Size/Cash-in Limit||RM200||RM1,500|
|Payment Limit||RM1,000 (per month)||RM4,500 (per month)|
|Funds Transfer Limit||RM100 (per month)||RM500 (per month)|
|Cash-Out Limit||Not available||RM4,500|
- Cash withdrawalIn order to perform cash withdrawal, Customer would need to submit ID documentation and will be subjected to a Know-Your-Customer process for security measures. Only withdrawal of customer’s own bank account is allowed.
- What are the fees and charges I have to pay? Boost will charge a fee to Boost customers who perform Cash-Out of their wallet into their own bank account of choice. 2% of the Cash-Out amount, up to a maximum fee of RM2 for each Cash-Out request.
- What are the major risk?
- Should your mobile device be stolen or lost, you should notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mondays to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- Your device should only be logged in by you through your known password. Transaction should only be done by you, as sole authorised user, with confirmation through payment pin. Should you disclose your password and payment pin, there will be risks such as a 3rd party may be able to gain access to your mobile device to make payments, transfers and access your personal information. If you become aware of this, please notify us immediately at email@example.com, Mondays to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my contact details?You will be able to change your preferred name and email directly in app. For other changes, you should inform and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I get further information?You may visit our website at email@example.com and if you have any enquiries, please contact us at:
Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd,
Address: Axiata Tower, Level 29,
9, Jalan Sentral 5,
50470, WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Other e-money products available.Not applicable.
The information provided in this disclosure sheet is valid as at 29 July 2019.