Kindly read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take up any Boost e- Wallet features.
Please make sure you also read the general terms and conditions.
1. WHAT IS THE PRODUCT ABOUT
- Payment to Boost and/ or Participating Merchants
- Cash-in i.e. topping up of e-money into Boost
- Peer-to-peer funds transfer i.e. transfer of e-money from a Boost user account to another
2. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER FOR BOOST?
A. Age Requirement
- The potential user must be minimum 18 years of age.
- For potential user less than 18 years old (“Minor”), please ensure you have obtained a consent from your parent or legal guardian prior to the registration. A completed registration will be processed and deemed that such consent has been obtained.
- Your child which is Minor may register for a Boost account and use the Services, with your consent and you shall be wholly responsible for the Minor’s use of the Boost app and/or the Services.
- If you would like to remove access for the Minor’s to the Services, please email email@example.com and provide Boost with the relevant details.
- Basic Wallet: Potential user needs to submit basic information such as mobile number, sufficiency of such information for any approval for the Basic Wallet shall be determined by us.
- Premium Wallet: Potential user needs to submit mobile number, name as per ID, preferred name, email address, ID number or if necessary, ID documentation (only MyKad, MyPR or a valid passport is accepted) and will be subjected to a KYC process to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
3. WHAT ARE THE KEY TERMS OF THIS PRODUCT?
a. Wallet Limits and Services
Wallet Size / Cash-in Limit
Monthly Transaction Limit
Annual Transaction Limit
Send Money between Boost Wallets
b. Payment Restriction Feature
There is a restriction applicable for a payments to selected merchants where such payment must be made using a pre-loaded funds that was originated from Savings Account/Debit Card ONLY.
Therefore, the knock-off sequence for utilization of pre-loaded funds will be based on originated source of funds i.e credit card and saving account/ debit card, respectively. The merchants that are subjected to this restriction are:
- Any other Merchant that is determined by Boost at any time. (User will be prompted with notification whenever applicable).
For Example: New User
User deposits RM 500 from Savings Account
User deposits RM 200 from Credit Card
User spends RM 200 at a Non-Payment restriction merchant
User spends RM 500 to deposit into OPUS
Result – Payment is Successful.
4. WHAT ARE THE MAJOR RISK?
- Should you need to disable/ block your Boost in the event of lost/ stolen of your mobile device, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mondays to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- Your Boost should only be logged in by you through your own credentials i.e your mobile number and password. Transaction should only be done by you, as sole authorised user, with confirmation through payment PIN and biometric. Should you disclose your password and/ or payment PIN, there will be risks such as a 3rd party may be able to gain access to your Boost to make payments, transfers and access your personal information. If you become aware on any of this, please notify us immediately at email@example.com, Mondays to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
5. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF THERE ARE CHANGES TO MY CONTACT DETAILS?
You will be able to change your preferred name and email directly in Boost application. For other changes, you should inform and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?
7. OTHER E-MONEY PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
The information provided in this disclosure sheet is valid as at 22 March 2021.