No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost.
How We Use Your Personal Information
(a) For general use or collected by technology. In addition to the purposes stated above, we may use your Personal Information either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better, whether or not through technological means, for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide the Services;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Boost Account on our network;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration of our Services;
- to notify visitors about updates to our Services;
- to promote our Services; or products, services and special offers of third parties whose products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- to send you a welcome e-mail and to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Boost Account was created;
- to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to send offers and promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes;
- to track user-specific information on what pages users access or visit;
- to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with the Platform, and the Services;
- for our day to day operations and administrative purposes including account management, billing and collection, audits, reporting and investigations;
- for the purposes of enforcing or defending our legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
- to assist in the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or possible criminal activities or for the administration of justice;
- for security and internal audit purposes;
- for such other purposes as may be directed or consented to by you; and
- for all other purposes in relation to or incidental to the above.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Information. We may also anonymise or aggregate your Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. This Anonymous Information may be used to personalize the Services, including directing certain advertisements to make them more relevant to you or to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of the Services and improve the Platform navigation or for any related market research purposes, either internally or through third parties.