Boost Invites Malaysians to “Kongsikan KeberkaTEN Ramadan” with Family, Friends and Communities
Malaysians can #DoGoodWithBoost and easily give back to the community through eDonations and perform obligatory alms through eZakat
Kuala Lumpur, 23 March 2022 – With the holy month of Ramadan approaching, Boost is going the extra mile to help Malaysians elevate the month with a wide range of attractive special offers through its “Kongsikan KeberkaTEN Ramadan” campaign that begins today until 31 May 2022 which centres around helping Malaysians share their blessings and kindness throughout the month. The campaign will also enable them to enjoy bigger savings and deals up to over 10X rewards, including a chance to drive away with a brand-new Perodua ATIVA.
“Malaysians have shown a great amount of resilience navigating Ramadan the past two years. As we move forward into the year, we want to help support Malaysians to cherish the meaning of Ramadan and appreciate the spirit of giving back by rewarding our users with great deals, cashback, and exclusive prizes to Kongsikan KeberkaTEN Ramadan that make an impactful difference to the community during this holy month,” said Sheyantha Abeykoon, Group CEO of Boost.
#DoGoodWithBoost and meaningfully give back to the community
Technology has made it easier for everyone to lend a helping hand and Malaysians can start off the holy month with a good deed through #DoGoodWithBoost to give back to the community and the less fortunate with just a few simple taps. Donate directly to selected NGOs and Boost pledges to donate an additional RM1 for every RM10 donation. Head over here: https://myboost.app.link/aVECQyzRAob to donate.
You can also go to the BoostUP Rewards catalogue on the Boost app to convert your Boost Stars and donate to these NGOs. No amount is too small and collectively, the contributions will benefit and uplift communities in need. Aside from that, Muslims nationwide are able to perform their obligatory alms conveniently and safely through the eZakat feature within the Boost app from 3 April until 3 May,
Save more when you shop with Boost to enjoy fantastic rewards, cashbacks and Boost Stars
In sharing KeberkaTEN Ramadan, take advantage of these offers to save more and be rewarded as you prepare for Ramadan.
- Free RM10 Duit Raya is redeemable every Friday from 12PM – 4PM through the BoostUP Rewards Catalogue on 1 April, 8 April, 15 April, 22 April and 29 April to be used to shop online and offline, pay bills and more.
- Boost will be rewarding 10 winners with 100,000 Boost Stars weekly, from 1 April to 5 May. Earn 1 entry for every RM50 spent.
There are also not-to-be-missed offers for deal hunters searching for the best savings to keep expenses down for themselves and their loved ones:
- Want to balik kampung with your family in comfort and style this year? Boost & UnionPay are treating you to up to RM20 cashback & a chance to win a brand-new Perodua ATIVA when you shop in-store with Econsave, ecoshop, Petron and more from 15 April to 31 May.
- Get up to RM10 cashback when you shop online with Haurabelle, Zalora, ZCITY and more, as well as up to RM100 in cashback at ePheeLive and WOWShop, with offers running from now to 21 May.
- Grab your Ramadan essentials and enjoy over RM10 cashback with Lotus’s, Giant, Cold Storage, Mercato, CU Mart and more from now to 7 May.
- Dine in to buka puasa with loved ones and enjoy up to RM10 cashback with McDonald’s, KFC, Sushi Mentai, Texas Chicken and more from 16 April to 16 May.
- Additionally, shop in-store for Raya to enjoy RM10 savings at Isetan and BATA from 28 March to 31 May.
Ramadan Bazaar by Boost is back with free Bazaar Wallet and cashback
This year, Boost is back to host its Ramadan Bazaar across Malaysia throughout April 2022 such as Pandan Indah (Kuala Lumpur), Metrocity (Sarawak), Mahkota Square (Pahang) and more. Easily purchase your buka puasa meal from your favourite merchant through the Boost app and enjoy free RM3 Bazaar Wallet. Additionally, in the spirit of supporting local merchants, Boost will also be giving out up to RM10 cashback when users pay at any Boost DuitNow QRs. Stay tuned for more information at https://bit.ly/BoostKeberkaTENRamadan.
Ungku Norliza Syazwan Ungku Halmie, CEO of Boost Life said,” The blessed month of Ramadan is a time of self-reflection, spending time with the family and giving back to the community. To ensure that Malaysians can observe the holy month with convenience, we have curated practical deals that meets the diverse needs of our users preparing for Ramadan. They can save more, enjoy fantastic rewards, and contribute to the community to help lift some of the rakyat’s burden. We hope our offline and online offerings go some way in helping Malaysians forge ahead with optimism and have an even more meaningful Ramadan this year,”
As we prepare to usher in Ramadan, remember to keep updated on all the deals and offers available throughout the month by following our social pages on Facebook (facebook.com/myboostapp) and Instagram (instagram.com/myboostapp) or by visiting https://bit.ly/BoostKeberkaTENRamadan.