10 NGOs and Charitable Organisations You Can Kongsikan KeberkaTEN and Rezeki with Boost this Ramadan
As we progress through the month of Ramadan, it’s also a time to reflect and embark on good deeds and giving to charity. If you are looking for an easy way to meaningfully kongsikan keberkatan and rezeki to fellow Malaysians in need, we have made it easy for you to #DoGoodWithBoost, where you can pick from 10 NGOs and charitable organisations ranging from children to elderly welfare homes, education to health to donate directly to this holy month.
The list of NGOs and charitable organisations are:
- Tasputra Perkim – a multi-racial day-care training center for special needs kids
- Yayasan Chow Kit – a child’s right based organisation with two 24-hours crisis center to provide a safe haven for at-risk children
- Pusat Kecemerlangan Pendidikan Ummah – an NGO that aims to develop quality education projects that meet the needs of ummah
- Yayasan Ikhlas – an organization aimed at alleviating the hardships faced by orphans, disabled, faqir, and those affected by disasters
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Darul Insyirah – an Islamic elderly care home
- Pusat Jagaan Nurul Jannah – a welfare home for women senior citizens in need of care, education and treatment
- Pertubuhan Dana Mawaddah – a non-profit organisation that helps students, especially orphans further their students mainly in Islamic fields
- Pusat Jagaan Maju Jaya – a psychiatric nursing home for psychiatric patients and the elderly
- Tabung Pembangunan Masjid dan Amal Jariah Johor – an initiative to provide Wadah Amal Jariah for the Muslim society in Johor and Malaysia
- Surau An Nur Fasa 2, Bandar Seremban Selatan – a fund for musolla’s upkeep and management
The best part is that from now until 3 May, for every RM10 in donations received, Boost is pledging to donate an additional RM1 to the charity of your choice! So, what are you waiting for? Follow these three simple steps to get started and spread some rezeki this year:
- Head over to https://myboost.app.link/aVECQyzRAob
- Select from a list of 10 NGOs and charitable organisations to donate to
- Set your donation amount and tap ‘Pay’
Yes, it’s that simple and in just a few quick taps on the Boost app, you can donate and #DoGoodWithBoost.But that’s not all, you can also head over to the BoostUP Rewards catalogue to convert all those Boost Stars you’ve earned into donations to help these NGOs in their efforts to assist Malaysians in need. Remember, no amount is too small to make a difference because together, all your contributions will definitely go a long way towards benefitting and uplifting communities in need.
Keep updated on all our deals and offers by following our social pages on Facebook (https://bit.ly/MyBoostAppFacebook) and Instagram (https://bit.ly/MyBoostAppInstagram) or by visiting https://bit.ly/BoostKeberkaTENRamadan.