Terms & Conditions
No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost
7.1 Ecode may initiate Campaigns from time to time which are to be taken part by the Merchants. The payment terms under these Campaigns shall be agreed by the Parties from time to time. Ecode reserves the right to Charge Back should Ecode is of the opinion that Ecode has overpaid the Merchant for any reason whatsoever.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF “MICRO AND SMEs E-COMMERCE CAMPAIGN” (“CAMPAIGN”)
This Campaign is organised by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1214970-T)(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; and (ii) Boost Terms and Conditions.
About This Campaign
This Campaign is organised by Boost pursuant to the Penjana initiative by the Ministry of Finance in collaboration with e-wallet service providers in Malaysia, namely Boost, GrabPay and TnG. The terms and conditions of this Campaign must be read together with the terms and conditions of the Penjana Initiative.
For the full list of participating merchants, please click this link
1 August 2020 – 30 September 2020
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected eligible micro and SME Boost registered merchants (“Merchants”).
- To participate and be onboarded in this Campaign, Merchants must:
- Sign-up for the Boost Business ‘Micro and SMEs E-Commerce Campaign’ Online Program
- Complete the ‘Micro and SMEs E-Commerce Campaign’ Online Program onboarding which includes:
- Registration of Whatsapp Business account
- Seting up of e-Catalogue with Business Payment Link integration
- Merchant info being listed onto the Boost Marketplace
- Complete at least one successful transaction whereby payment is made using the Boost Merchant Payment Link within 30 calendar days from the Registration Date (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- For avoidance of doubt, “Micro” and “SMEs” refer to micro enterprises, small and medium enterprises and Malaysian individuals with or without business registration as defined by SME Corp. Malaysia. This includes Malaysian individuals without business registration.
- Eligible Merchants who are onboarded into the Campaign shall be entitled to the following benefits:
- Merchant Incentive:
- For each minimum spend of RM10 made by a Boost user per transaction and paid to the eligible Merchant using Business Payment Link, a 20% cash incentive of up to RM10 per user transaction will be given to the Merchant, subject to the terms of the User Cashback Campaign in paragraph 4.
- Cash incentive is limited to a total of RM500 per Merchant.
- Cash incentive is limited to a total of RM1,500,000 throughout the Campaign Period.
- Cash incentive will be credited into the Merchant’s bank account registered with Boost within 60 working days from the Campaign end date.
- The Campaign will end at the end of the Campaign Period or once the transaction limit is reached, whichever comes first.
- Upon successful registration and onboarding, partner wallet for the User Cashback Campaign will be activated within 5 working days.
- In-App marketing and promotional support worth RM500 per Merchant; and
- RM500 onboarding fees waived.
- Merchant Incentive:
- The User Cashback Campaign terms and conditions are as follows:
- Users who spend a minimum of RM10 in a single transaction at any eligible Boost Cash Merchants and make payment with Business Payment Link (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive 20% cashback from the total checkout value, capped at RM5 (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible User’s MSME Boost Cash Merchant wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- Each eligible User may receive a maximum of five (5) Cashbacks under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but the Cashback received may only be utilized at onboarded online MSME merchants through this Campaign from the MSME Boost Cash Merchant wallet.
- Cashbacks are limited to a total limit of RM1,000,000 throughout Campaign Period.
- Cashback deposited into the MSME Boost Cash Merchant Wallet through the campaign will end by 27 September 2020.
- Cashback must be utilized by 30 September 2020. Any unutilized Cashback shall be forfeited.
- Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MICRO & SMEs E-COMMERCE CAMPAIGN
- Q: What is PENJANA?
A: The National Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA) an initiative by the government to restore the country’s economy, hence helping Malaysians to deal with the economic crisis during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Q: What is the Micro & SMEs E-Commerce Campaign about?
A: It’s a partnership/collaboration between the Malaysian Government and Boost to help independent micro, small to medium enterprise (MSME) recover from the effects of MCO. Our objective is to help Boost Business MSME Merchants digitize their business and be better prepared for the new digital economy.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria to participate in this program?
A: If you are a Malaysian independent micro, small to medium enterprise (MSME*) who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Merchant info listed onto the Boost Business Marketplace
- Complete at least one successful transaction whereby payment is made using the Boost Merchant Payment Link within 30 calendar days from the Sign-up Date.
*The definition of MSMEs is according to SME’s Corp definition here
- Sign-up and complete the Boost Business ‘Micro and SMEs E-Commerce Campaign’ Online Program onboarding by 30th September 2020 which includes:
- Registration of Whatsapp Business account
- Setup of e-Catalogue with Boost Merchant Payment Link integration
- Q: What are the benefits of signing-up for this program?
A: By signing-up and once successfully onboarded, you will receive a benefits package worth over RM1,500:
- Up to RM500 cash incentives for the MSME E-Commerce Campaign whereby for every transaction of a min. spend of RM10; merchant will get up to 20% cash incentive per transaction.
- RM500 online onboarding fees waived
- RM500 worth of advertising and promotional support during the campaign
- Cashback for their users via the Micro and SMEs E-Commerce Partner Wallet Campaign
- Q: How do I sign-up?
A: If you are keen to sign-up, you may register your interest at https://www.myboost.com.my/business/penjana-msme-ecommerce-campaign-e-wallet/
- Q: Is there a sign-up fee?
A: There is no sign-up or onboarding fees for merchants who register for this program.
- Q: What happens after I have registered my interest?
A: Our Boost representative will contact you to make an appointment to conduct the Micro and SMEs E-Commerce Campaign Workshop. Once you’ve successfully completed the workshop, you will be required to sign a Letter of Acknowledgement and you will then receive a Certificate of Completion. And you’re ready to start selling online!
- Q: How long is the campaign period?
A: Merchant onboarding to the program will begin on 20th July 2020. But the consumer campaign will run from 1st August 2020 – 30th September 2020
- Q: I’ve signed up for this program and completed the online workshop. But I noticed that my store is not uploaded onto the Boost Business Marketplace Microsite.
A: Merchant store info will be uploaded within 2 working days upon successful sign-up. However, if it is still not on the microsite, please contact us at email@example.com or 03 – 2260 9494
- Q: When do we receive the cash incentives?
A: Eligible merchants will receive their cash benefits within 60 working days after campaign period ends. Cash incentives will be credited into the merchant’s registered bank account with Boost.
- Q: I received my cash incentive, but I noticed that it is less than the RM500 mentioned, can Boost clarify this?
A: The merchant cash incentive* is dependent on the no. of user transactions whereby payment must be made via Business Payment Link. It may be possible that your users did not make payment using Business Payment Link, so the transaction was captured as “paid via static QR”.
Cash incentive is capped and will cease if limit is met or campaign period ends, whichever comes first. Please refer to campaign Terms & Conditions.
*Cash incentive is limited to a maximum of 50 transactions for a total of RM500 per merchant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SME DIGITALIZATION GRANT
The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Digitalisation Grant (“the Grant”) is offered to small and medium enterprises under the PENJANA initiative to obtain digitalisation solutions from service providers registered with the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) (“Service Providers”).
Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”) in collaboration with Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No.197601002188)(“Celcom”), one of the appointed Service Providers will be offering the digitalisation solutions (“Package Features”) to selected Merchant1.
The Grant Application Submission Period
1st October 2020 until 31st December 2020
The Package Features Fulfilment Period
Within six (6) months upon successful application and payment of the Package Price as stated in Section C of the Grant Application Form or by 30th June 2021, whichever comes first.
The Grant Eligibility Requirements
The Grant shall be applicable to selected Merchants who meet the following criteria:
- The Merchant is at least 60% Malaysian owned;
- The Merchant is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as an SME;
- The Merchant has been in operation for at least one (1) year, whereby:
- For Merchants which have been in operation for at least one (1) year, the Merchant is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000 for the first year; and
- For Merchants operating for two (2) years or more, the Merchant is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
- The Grant amount allocated by the Ministry of Finance of Malaysia for each eligible SME to obtain Package Features is 50% of the total amount invoiced by Celcom or up to RM5,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia: Five Thousand Only), whichever is lower.
- The allocation of the Grant amount is also subject to any directives issued by Ministry of Finance from time to time.
- To be eligible for the Grant, Merchants must:
- Submit the Grant Application Form within the Grant Application Submission Period.
- If the SME is not a Merchant, the SME will need to register and be onboarded as a Merchant prior to signing-up for the Grant.
- Fill up the Grant Application Form which includes selection of either one of the four (4) Boost packages (MicroSME, Basic, Premium and Gold) offered for the Grant.
- Provide supporting documents as listed below:
- Copy of Identification Card or Passport of Director(s) / Partner(s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable;
- Copy of Business Registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016); and
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account or evidence or sales turnover (if any) or company’s bank statements for the last two (2) months.
If any of the information provided in paragraph (d) above is found to be inaccurate and/ or false, eCode reserves the right to request additional documents from the Merchant and /or reject the application of the Merchant.
- Settle the invoice issued by Celcom to enable:
- eCode to provide the Package Features as stipulated in the selected Boost package; and
- Celcom to submit a claim for the Grant on behalf of the Merchant.
- Eligible Merchants shall be entitled to the Package Features offered in the selected Boost package as listed in Appendix 1 and Appendix A1, which shall be subject to the Package Features Fulfilment Period.
General Terms and Conditions
- By applying for the Grant, the Merchant hereby agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
- The Merchant agrees that it is important to safeguard the good name of the Merchant, eCode, Celcom and the Ministry of Finance. The Merchant is strictly prohibited from engaging in illegal business activities that could tarnish the image of the Merchant, eCode, Celcom and the Ministry of Finance.
- The Merchant agrees, consents and authorizes eCode and Celcom:
- to collect, obtain, store and process its personal and company data provided for the purpose of claiming the Grant on its behalf, sharing updates, news and promotional emails or materials regarding the Grant; and
- to disclose its personal data or company data to the relevant governmental organization / authorities or third parties where required by law and to their joint venturers, or other companies under a common control (their “Affiliates”) for the purpose of processing this application and fulfilment of the Grant.
For avoidance of doubt, “personal data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including all data the Merchant had disclosed to eCode in its Application Form.
- eCode and/or Celcom shall not be responsible and/or liable for any loss, (including but not limited to loss of income, profits, reputation goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, negligence or otherwise, in relation to the Grant.
- eCode and/or Celcom shall not be responsible and/or liable nor shall it accept any form of liability in whatsoever nature and howsoever arising or suffered by the qualified Merchant resulting directly or indirectly from participation in the Grant or otherwise. eCode and/or Celcom shall not be liable for any default of its obligation under the Grant due to force majeure which include but not limited to natural disasters, wars, riots, blockages, industrial actions, fires, floods, droughts, storms or any outside events reasonable control of eCode and/or Celcom.
- eCode reserves its right at its absolute discretion to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (a) for any reason, in whole or in part at any time; and (b) as directed by the Government via any relevant policy; by means of any communication method eCode deems appropriate.
- The Merchant must access eCode’s website in relation to the Grant at (www.myboost.com.my/business/sme-digitalisation-grant/) regularly to ensure that the Merchant is kept updated on any changes or amendments made to the Boost package and/ or these Terms & Conditions
- Any amendments, changes, cancellations or additions to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on the eligible Merchant and shall be deemed to have been brought to the attention and knowledge of all eligible Merchants through eCode’s website or by any other way eCode deems fit.
- In the event of any discrepancies between these Terms and Conditions and the advertising, promotion, publicity, and other materials relating to or in connection with the Grant, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Any matter regarding the Grant not expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions will be determined at the sole discretion of eCode.
- If the Merchant has started the Grant application process by submitting the Application Form and relevant documents but decides not to proceed with the application, the Merchant may choose to cancel the application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) working days after submission of the Application Form. The Merchant will not be allowed to cancel the application after full payment has been made.
- Each Merchant is only eligible to submit ONE (1) application for the Grant through ONE (1) official appointed Service Provider only. In the event the Merchant is found to have applied for the Grant with other Service Provider(s) and the Package Features have been fulfilled by eCode, the Merchant’s application for the Grant with eCode will be deemed invalid and the Merchant must reimburse the full payment of the fulfilled Package Features to eCode.
- In the event that this application for the Grant is approved and the information provided by the Merchant is found to be false, eCode and/or Celcom reserves its rights to terminate and/or recall the grant or impose any other condition(s) at their sole discretion on the Merchant.
- eCode and Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Grant shall be final and conclusive.
1“Merchant” means registered Boost merchants who have entered into the Merchant Agreement (which shall consists of (i) merchant application form signed by the Merchant; and (ii) the Boost Merchant terms and conditions which is available on Boost website at any point of time governing the relationship between the merchants and eCode in respect of the merchants’ acceptance of Boost Wallet) with eCode.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF “BOOSTJER KAW-KAW & MENANG! CAMPAIGN” (CAMPAIGN)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Merchant (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; and (ii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
This Campaign shall commence on 27January 2021 and ends on 3 April 2021 (“Campaign Period”). Any extension thereof shall be at the sole discretion of eCode.
This Campaign shall be applicable to all eligible Boost merchants who fulfil the following criteria:
(i) merchants who are registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and/or authorized registration bodies and having one (1) or more outlets; or
(ii) merchants who are Malaysian or holding Malaysia Permanent Residency (PR) status, but not registered with SSM;
(iii) merchants who are not non-governmental organizations, charity organizations and religious bodies.
(“Merchants” or “You”).
i) For each transaction amount of RM10 paid by a Boost user to the eligible Merchant via Business Payment Link or at their physical store by scanning the Boost QR or the Boost DuitNow QR (whichever is applicable), the Merchant will earn one (1) entry to stand a chance to win the prizes as stipulated below:
No. of Winners
Grand Prize – Proton X50 Executive
First Prize – Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Second Prize – iPad Air 4th Generation
Third Prize – Apple Watch Series 6
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 1)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 2)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 3)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 4)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 5)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 6)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 7)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 8)
30 winners per week
Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 9)
30 winners per week
The higher the transaction amount, the more entries you will receive.
Example: A transaction amount of RM10 earns you one (1) entry whereas a transaction amount of RM100 earns you ten (10) entries.
ii) If a transaction is voided, the accumulated entries related to the transaction amount will be voided too. For the avoidance of doubt, voided transactions are transactions that are cancelled by a Merchant before the transaction is settled through a customer’s Boost account. If any of the voided transactions is found made purposely to gain entries for the Campaign, eCode reserves the right to void the said transaction and other accumulated transactions too.
iii) Each of the selected Weekly Consolation Prize winners is eligible to receive one (1) Consolation Prize only during the Campaign Period.
iv) Nine (9) Weekly Consolation Prize draws will be made during the Campaign Period.
v) Entry for the draw of the Weekly Consolation Prizes closes weekly on each Sunday (11:59 p.m.) of each Campaign Week, during the Campaign Period.
vi) A week after the end of each Campaign Week (which runs from Monday to Sunday), the Weekly Consolation Prize Winners will be announced via the official Boost Business app channels and they will be notified through the official Boost Business email with instructions on the collection of the prizes.
27 January 2021 to 7 February 2021
8 February 2021 to 14 February 2021
15 February 2021 to 21 February 2021
22 February 2021 to 28 February 2021
1 March 2021 to 7 March 2021
8 March 2021 to 14 March 2021
15 March 2021 to 21 March 2021
22 March 2021 to 28 March 2021
29 March 2021 to 3 April 2021
vii) The winners of the Weekly Consolation Prizes will also be eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize at the end of the Campaign Period.
The Weekly Consolation Prizes
The Weekly Consolation Prize winners will be selected at random based on the total eligible entries received for each respective Campaign Week. The entry pool is refreshed at the end of every Campaign Week.
The Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize
i) The overall total transaction amount accumulated throughout the Campaign Period will be tallied and the top fourteen (14) Merchants with the highest total transaction amount (accumulated throughout the Campaign Period) will be selected as the winners of the Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize, in order from the highest to lowest total transaction amount accordingly.
ii) In the event of a tie between the Merchants, the Merchants who achieved the highest total transaction amount (accumulated throughout the Campaign Period) first shall be the Winners.
Example: Merchant A and Merchant B have accumulated the same total transaction amount throughout the Campaign Period, where Merchant A accumulated the said amount on 28 March 2021, whereas Merchant B accumulated the said amount on 2 April 2021. In this instance, Merchant A will rank first. If they are competing for the last spot of the top fourteen (14) Merchants, Merchant A will be the fourteenth Merchant to win the Third Prize. If they are competing for the last spot for the Grand Prize, Merchant A will be the winner of the Grand Prize, whereas Merchant B will be the winner of the First Prize.
Weekly Consolation Prizes
i) The selected Weekly Consolation Prize winners must contact eCode (via communication method as set out in eCode’s notice), within three (3) working days after being notified that they have won the said prizes.
ii) The Weekly Consolation Prizes, i.e. cash, will be credited into the winners’ bank accounts registered with eCode within thirty (30) working days after the Weekly Consolation Prizes winners have been notified that they have won the Weekly Consolation Prizes.
The First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize
i) The First, Second and Third Prizes are given on an ‘as-is’ basis. eCode will not entertain any request for selection of colour, additional accessories and/or upgrade of the said Prizes.
ii) The winners of the First, Second and Third Prizes are required to collect their prizes within forty-five (45) days after being notified by eCode of their winnings, at the location, date and time to be determined by eCode.
iii) In the event that a winner is unable to collect his/ her prize, he/ she may nominate a representative to collect the prize on his/ her behalf, provided that he/ she gives prior written notice to eCode. The said nominated representative will also be required to present proper identification prior to eCode handing over the prize, failing which, eCode reserves the right to not to hand over the prize to the said nominated representative.
The Grand Prize
i) The Grand Prize is a Proton X50 1.5T Executive (“Grand Prize”). There will be two (2) winners for the Grand Prize category.
ii) The Grand Prize will be delivered to the winners within two (2) months after the winners have been notified of their winnings, subject to the stock availability of the Grand Prize. In the event due to limited stock availability and the Grand Prize cannot be delivered within the aforesaid period, the winners of the Grand Prize shall and agree to grant eCode the right to extend its prize delivery period and notify the winners to collect the Grand Prize when it’s available.
iii) The Grand Prize does not include road tax and insurance, of which shall be borne by the winners. eCode shall not be responsible for after sales warranty or service.
iv) Choice of colour for the Grand Prize is subject to availability. In the event the winners choose a colour which is not available and as a result causing a delay in eCode fulfilling its obligation to deliver the Grand Prize to the winners within the stipulated period, the winners agree that eCode shall not be liable for such delay and that the winners shall bear the costs and expenses, if any, in obtaining the Grand Prize in his/ her choice of colour.
v) Any additional costs incurred due to additional features or an upgrade of the model to a Premium or a Flagship model shall be borne by the winners. eCode shall not held liable for any delay in delivering the Grand Prize to the winners who have, at their own costs, chosen to add features to the Grand Prize or upgrade the model of the Grand Prize to a Premium model or a Flagship model.
General Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. Transactions/ made or entries received, as the case may be, after the expiry of the Campaign Period are considered invalid and will not be considered for this Campaign.
2. eCode reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Merchant and Merchant shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
3. eCode reserves the right to check and verify the transactions made by the Boost user to the eligible Merchant(s). eCode may disqualify and/ or blacklist you if you are suspected of engaging in suspicious transactions using the Boost mobile application.
4. eCode’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
5. All prize winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the Campaign and if any, attached to the prizes. The prize winners are solely responsible for the collection of their prizes, where applicable. The prize winners shall bear all costs, fees, and/ or other related expenses that are incurred to claim their prizes.
6. In the event a prize winner chooses not to accept a prize, he/ she will disclaim all rights, interests, and claims to that prize, and eCode shall in its sole and absolute discretion deal with the said prize.
7. Prize winners will ONLY be contacted by eCode via official Boost Business app channels and through the official Boost Business email. Except as stated hereinbefore, eCode will NOT contact you through phone calls or any other communication channels, including but not limited to Whatsapp or SMS,for any purposes related to the Campaign.
8. eCode may also choose to announce the winners via the Boost mobile application and Boost Business Facebook with prior written consent obtained from the winners.
9. eCode will not ask for any banking details such as credit card/ debit card number and bank transaction authorization code (TAC), Boost Business account password, PIN or one-time password (OTP) for the winners to claim the prize or for any reason whatsoever. Please do not share your banking details with anyone.
10. In the event the prize winners fail to comply with any terms and conditions of the Campaign and/ or the Prize winners fails to contact/ respond to eCode’s winner notification within three (3) working days or such other period as stated in the said winner notification, from the date he/ she is notified, eCode reserves the right to forfeit prize, and/ or select another winner.
11. eCode shall not be liable for any claim by Merchant or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with the Campaign.
12. eCode shall not be liable for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with the Campaign.
13. Merchant acknowledges and agrees that eCode reserves the rights to disqualify Merchant’s participation of the Campaign or forfeit any prizes given to the Merchant if (i) the Merchant is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign mechanics or the operation of the Campaign; (ii) the Merchant is found or suspected of undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign; or (iii) the Merchant is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of the Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, eCode reserves the right to reject any participation or the Merchants at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
14. eCode does not take any responsibility in the event the Merchant is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
15. eCode disclaims any liability arising from the products or services sold by the Merchants.
16. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the prize winners, and eCode disclaims all liabilities, representation, and warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law and eCode shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
17. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign shall be the property of eCode.
18. Visual(s) of the prizes shown in any advertisement, promotional publicity and other materials relating to the Campaign are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual prizes.
19. By participating in the Campaign, the Merchant has agreed to allow eCode, at its absolute discretion, to use the Merchant’s name, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any further consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Merchant.
20. Except as expressly mentioned herein, eCode shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of the Merchants participating in the Campaign.
21. The content for the Campaign may be provided by a third party. eCode does not filter or edit such content. Merchant acknowledges that eCode is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. eCode disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
22. All prizes offered under the Campaign is not transferable, non-exchangeable for cash or in kind, where applicable, non-refundable for cash, and shall be subject to availability of stock. eCode reserves the right to substitute and replace the prize offered with another prize of equal value or higher value as eCode deems fit.
23. In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
24. No delay or indulgence by eCode in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by eCode of Merchant’s breach of these terms and conditions.