Terms & Conditions
No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost
Boostjer Ramadan Raya Merchant Incentive Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Merchants (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; and (ii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
26 April 2021 until 15 June 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost merchants that participate in the Boostjer Ramadan Raya RM1 Cashback Campaign and/or Boostjer Ramadan Raya RM5 Cashback Campaign (“Merchants” or “You” or “Merchant” means anyone of You).
- During the Campaign Period, for each person who spends a minimum of RM15 at the eligible Merchant’s participating outlets (as set out in the list referred to hereinabove) and pays by scanning the Boost DuitNow QR using the Boost mobile application or any participating e-wallets or bank mobile applications (which supports such feature) (“Transaction”), the eligible Merchant will earn a maximum of RM1 incentive (in the form of cash) from Boost (“Incentive”).
- For clarity, the eligible Merchant is only entitled to receive a maximum of RM1 Incentive for each successful Transaction, notwithstanding the fact that the person may spend more than RM15 at the said eligible Merchant’s participating outlet.
Example: If a person spends RM50 at one of the participating merchant outlets by scanning the Boost DuitNow QR using the Boost mobile application or any participating e-wallets or bank mobile applications, the eligible Merchant will still be entitled to receive RM1 Incentive only for that transaction.
- The Incentive is limited to the first 84,000 eligible Transactions throughout the Campaign Period.
- Each eligible Merchant is entitled to receive a maximum of RM50 Incentive every month, for two (2) consecutive months, up to a total of RM100 throughout the Campaign Period.
- Incentive Fulfilment
At the end of Campaign Period, the total eligible Transactions will be identified and the total Incentives entitled to be received by the eligible Merchants (so identified) will be credited into the eligible Merchants’ bank accounts registered with eCode within ninety (90) working days after the end of the Campaign Period.
General Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Transactions made after the expiry of the Campaign Period are considered invalid and will not be considered for this Campaign.
- eCode reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Merchant and Merchant shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- eCode reserves the right to check and verify the transactions made by the Boost user to the eligible Merchant(s). eCode may disqualify and/ or blacklist you if you are suspected of engaging in suspicious transactions using the Boost mobile application.
- eCode’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- eCode will not ask for any banking details such as credit card/ debit card number and bank transaction authorization code (TAC), Boost Business account password, PIN or one-time password (OTP) for the winners to claim the prize or for any reason whatsoever. Please do not share your banking details with anyone.
- eCode shall not be liable for any claim by Merchant or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with the Campaign.
- eCode shall not be liable for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with the Campaign.
- Merchant acknowledges and agrees that eCode reserves the rights to forfeit any Incentive given to the Merchant if (i) the Merchant is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign mechanics or the operation of the Campaign; (ii) the Merchant is found or suspected of undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign; or (iii) the Merchant is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of the Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, eCode reserves the right to reject any participation or the Merchants at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- eCode does not take any responsibility in the event the Merchant is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- eCode disclaims any liability arising from the products or services sold by the Merchants.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign shall be the property of eCode.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Merchant has agreed to allow eCode, at its absolute discretion, to use the Merchant’s name, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any further consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Merchant.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, eCode shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of the Merchants participating in the Campaign.
- The content for the Campaign may be provided by a third party. eCode does not filter or edit such content. Merchant acknowledges that eCode is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. eCode disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by eCode in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by eCode of Merchant’s breach of these terms and conditions.