Terms & Conditions
No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost
BOOSTJER KAW-KAW & MENANG! Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Merchant (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; and (ii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
This Campaign shall commence on 27January 2021 and ends on 2 May 2021 (“Campaign Period”). Any extension thereof shall be at the sole discretion of eCode.
This Campaign shall be applicable to all eligible Boost merchants who fulfil the following criteria:
(i) merchants who are registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and/or authorized registration bodies and having one (1) or more outlets; or
(ii) merchants who are Malaysian or holding Malaysia Permanent Residency (PR) status, but not registered with SSM;
(iii) merchants who are not non-governmental organizations, charity organizations and religious bodies.
(“Merchants” or “You”).
- For each transaction amount of RM10 paid by a Boost user to the eligible Merchant via Business Payment Link or at their physical store by scanning the Boost QR or the Boost DuitNow QR (whichever is applicable), the Merchant will earn one (1) entry to stand a chance to win the prizes as stipulated below:
Prizes No. of Winners Grand Prize – Proton X50 Executive 2 winners First Prize – Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 4 winners Second Prize – iPad Air 4th Generation 4 winners Third Prize – Apple Watch Series 6 4 winners Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 1) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 2) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 3) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 4) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 5) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 6) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 7) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 8) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 9) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 10) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 11) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 12) 30 winners per week Weekly Consolation Prize – RM888 Cash (Week 13) 30 winners per week
The higher the transaction amount, the more entries you will receive.
Example: A transaction amount of RM10 earns you one (1) entry whereas a transaction amount of RM100 earns you ten (10) entries.
- If a transaction is voided, the accumulated entries related to the transaction amount will be voided too. For the avoidance of doubt, voided transactions are transactions that are cancelled by a Merchant before the transaction is settled through a customer’s Boost account. If any of the voided transactions is found made purposely to gain entries for the Campaign, eCode reserves the right to void the said transaction and other accumulated transactions too.
- Each of the selected Weekly Consolation Prize winners is eligible to receive one (1) Consolation Prize only during the Campaign Period.
- Thirteen (13) Weekly Consolation Prize draws will be made during the Campaign Period.
- Entry for the draw of the Weekly Consolation Prizes closes weekly on each Sunday (11:59 p.m.) of each Campaign Week, during the Campaign Period.
- A week after the end of each Campaign Week (which runs from Monday to Sunday), the Weekly Consolation Prize Winners will be announced via the official Boost Business app channels and they will be notified through the official Boost Business email with instructions on the collection of the prizes.
Campaign Week First Week 27 January 2021 to 7 February 2021 Second Week 8 February 2021 to 14 February 2021 Third Week 15 February 2021 to 21 February 2021 Fourth Week 22 February 2021 to 28 February 2021 Fifth Week 1 March 2021 to 7 March 2021 Sixth Week 8 March 2021 to 14 March 2021 Seventh Week 15 March 2021 to 21 March 2021 Eighth Week 22 March 2021 to 28 March 2021 Nineth Week 29 March 2021 to 3 April 2021 Tenth Week 4th April 2021 to 11th April 2021 Eleventh Week 12th April 2021 to 18th April 2021 Twelfth Week 19th April 2021 to 25th April 2021 Thirteenth Week 26th April 2021 to 2nd May 2021
- The winners of the Weekly Consolation Prizes will also be eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize at the end of the Campaign Period.
The Weekly Consolation Prizes
The Weekly Consolation Prize winners will be selected at random based on the total eligible entries received for each respective Campaign Week. The entry pool is refreshed at the end of every Campaign Week.
The Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize
- The overall total transaction amount accumulated throughout the Campaign Period will be tallied and the top fourteen (14) Merchants with the highest total transaction amount (accumulated throughout the Campaign Period) will be selected as the winners of the Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize, in order from the highest to lowest total transaction amount accordingly.
- In the event of a tie between the Merchants, the Merchants who achieved the highest total transaction amount (accumulated throughout the Campaign Period) first shall be the Winners.
Example: Merchant A and Merchant B have accumulated the same total transaction amount throughout the Campaign Period, where Merchant A accumulated the said amount on 28 April 2021, whereas Merchant B accumulated the said amount on 1 May 2021. In this instance, Merchant A will rank first. If they are competing for the last spot of the top fourteen (14) Merchants, Merchant A will be the fourteenth Merchant to win the Third Prize. If they are competing for the last spot for the Grand Prize, Merchant A will be the winner of the Grand Prize, whereas Merchant B will be the winner of the First Prize.
Weekly Consolation Prizes
- The selected Weekly Consolation Prize winners must contact eCode (via communication method as set out in eCode’s notice), within three (3) working days after being notified that they have won the said prizes.
- The Weekly Consolation Prizes, i.e. cash, will be credited into the winners’ bank accounts registered with eCode within ninety (90) working days after the Weekly Consolation Prizes winners have been notified that they have won the Weekly Consolation Prizes.
The First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize
- The First, Second and Third Prizes are given on an ‘as-is’ basis. eCode will not entertain any request for selection of colour, additional accessories and/or upgrade of the said Prizes.
- The winners of the First, Second and Third Prizes are required to collect their prizes within forty-five (45) days after being notified by eCode of their winnings, at the location, date and time to be determined by eCode.
- In the event that a winner is unable to collect his/ her prize, he/ she may nominate a representative to collect the prize on his/ her behalf, provided that he/ she gives prior written notice to eCode. The said nominated representative will also be required to present proper identification prior to eCode handing over the prize, failing which, eCode reserves the right to not to hand over the prize to the said nominated representative.
The Grand Prize
- The Grand Prize is a Proton X50 1.5T Executive (“Grand Prize”). There will be two (2) winners for the Grand Prize category.
- The Grand Prize will be delivered to the winners within two (2) months after the winners have been notified of their winnings, subject to the stock availability of the Grand Prize. In the event due to limited stock availability and the Grand Prize cannot be delivered within the aforesaid period, the winners of the Grand Prize shall and agree to grant eCode the right to extend its prize delivery period and notify the winners to collect the Grand Prize when it’s available.
- The Grand Prize does not include road tax and insurance, of which shall be borne by the winners. eCode shall not be responsible for after sales warranty or service.
- Choice of colour for the Grand Prize is subject to availability. In the event the winners choose a colour which is not available and as a result causing a delay in eCode fulfilling its obligation to deliver the Grand Prize to the winners within the stipulated period, the winners agree that eCode shall not be liable for such delay and that the winners shall bear the costs and expenses, if any, in obtaining the Grand Prize in his/ her choice of colour.
- Any additional costs incurred due to additional features or an upgrade of the model to a Premium or a Flagship model shall be borne by the winners. eCode shall not held liable for any delay in delivering the Grand Prize to the winners who have, at their own costs, chosen to add features to the Grand Prize or upgrade the model of the Grand Prize to a Premium model or a Flagship model.
General Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Transactions/ made or entries received, as the case may be, after the expiry of the Campaign Period are considered invalid and will not be considered for this Campaign.
- eCode reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Merchant and Merchant shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- eCode reserves the right to check and verify the transactions made by the Boost user to the eligible Merchant(s). eCode may disqualify and/ or blacklist you if you are suspected of engaging in suspicious transactions using the Boost mobile application.
- eCode’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- All prize winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the Campaign and if any, attached to the prizes. The prize winners are solely responsible for the collection of their prizes, where applicable. The prize winners shall bear all costs, fees, and/ or other related expenses that are incurred to claim their prizes.
- In the event a prize winner chooses not to accept a prize, he/ she will disclaim all rights, interests, and claims to that prize, and eCode shall in its sole and absolute discretion deal with the said prize.
- Prize winners will ONLY be contacted by eCode via official Boost Business app channels and through the official Boost Business email. Except as stated hereinbefore, eCode will NOT contact you through phone calls or any other communication channels, including but not limited to Whatsapp or SMS,for any purposes related to the Campaign.
- eCode may also choose to announce the winners via the Boost mobile application and Boost Business Facebook with prior written consent obtained from the winners.
- eCode will not ask for any banking details such as credit card/ debit card number and bank transaction authorization code (TAC), Boost Business account password, PIN or one-time password (OTP) for the winners to claim the prize or for any reason whatsoever. Please do not share your banking details with anyone.
- In the event the prize winners fail to comply with any terms and conditions of the Campaign and/ or the Prize winners fails to contact/ respond to eCode’s winner notification within three (3) working days or such other period as stated in the said winner notification, from the date he/ she is notified, eCode reserves the right to forfeit prize, and/ or select another winner.
- eCode shall not be liable for any claim by Merchant or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with the Campaign.
- eCode shall not be liable for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with the Campaign.
- Merchant acknowledges and agrees that eCode reserves the rights to disqualify Merchant’s participation of the Campaign or forfeit any prizes given to the Merchant if (i) the Merchant is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign mechanics or the operation of the Campaign; (ii) the Merchant is found or suspected of undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign; or (iii) the Merchant is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of the Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, eCode reserves the right to reject any participation or the Merchants at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- eCode does not take any responsibility in the event the Merchant is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- eCode disclaims any liability arising from the products or services sold by the Merchants.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the prize winners, and eCode disclaims all liabilities, representation, and warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law and eCode shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign shall be the property of eCode.
- Visual(s) of the prizes shown in any advertisement, promotional publicity and other materials relating to the Campaign are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual prizes.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Merchant has agreed to allow eCode, at its absolute discretion, to use the Merchant’s name, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any further consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Merchant.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, eCode shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of the Merchants participating in the Campaign.
- The content for the Campaign may be provided by a third party. eCode does not filter or edit such content. Merchant acknowledges that eCode is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. eCode disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- All prizes offered under the Campaign is not transferable, non-exchangeable for cash or in kind, where applicable, non-refundable for cash, and shall be subject to availability of stock. eCode reserves the right to substitute and replace the prize offered with another prize of equal value or higher value as eCode deems fit.
- In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by eCode in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by eCode of Merchant’s breach of these terms and conditions.