Terms & Conditions
No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost
BILL PAYMENT CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF “BILL PAYMENT CASHBACK CAMPAIGN” (“CAMPAIGN”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Merchants (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; and (ii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
This Campaign shall commence on 8th May 2023 and ends on 31st July 2023. Any variation/ extension thereof shall be at the sole discretion of eCode.
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected merchants who accept Boost as a payment method and who fulfil the following criteria:
(i) merchants who are registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and/or authorized registration bodies and having one (1) or more outlets; and
(ii) selected merchants who are paying Merchants Discount Rate (MDR); and
(iii) selected merchants who have achieved a minimum of RM3,000 monthly sales in the month the Transaction (as hereinafter defined).
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Merchants who successfully performed the following:
(a) two (2) electricity bills, or two (2) water bills, or a combination of electricity bill and water bill, with no minimum spend each; and
(b) any one (1) postpaid telecommunication bill with a minimum spend of RM50 via the Boost Biz App (under the <Bills> tile) using their Merchant Wallet (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM20.00 (“Cashback”).
|Category of Bills and No. of Bills
|Any Two (2) electricity bills; or
Any Two (2) water bills; or
A combination of One (1) electricity bill and One (1) water bill;
|Cashback of RM20.00
|One (1) postpaid telecommunication bill
- For clarity, any voided bill payment transaction shall not be accountable towards the Transaction. Voided bill payment transactions are transactions that are cancelled before the transaction is settled. If any of the voided transactions is found made purposely to gain cashback for the Campaign, eCode reserves the right to void the said transaction and the Transaction the said transaction was accounted for.
- A total of 3,000 Cashbacks only will be given out under this Campaign, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Subject to the terms herein, each eligible Merchant may receive a maximum of one (1) Cashback each month of the Campaign Period, and a maximum of three (3) Cashback only during the entire Campaign Period.
- The Cashback will be credited into the eligible Merchants’ bank accounts registered with eCode within sixty (60) working days after end of the month for each month during the Campaign Period.
- eCode reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of these terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Merchants and Merchants shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- eCode’s decisions in any matter in relation to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- eCode will NOT contact the Merchants through telephone calls or any other communication channels, including but not limited to Whatsapp or SMS, for any purposes related to this Campaign, other than via in-app notification.
- eCode will not ask for any banking details such as credit card/debit card number and bank transaction authorization code (TAC), Boost account password, PIN or one-time password (OTP) for the Merchant to claim the reward or for any reason whatsoever. Please do not share your banking details with anyone.
- In the event the Merchants fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Campaign, eCode reserves the right to forfeit the rewards given under this Campaign.
- eCode shall not be liable for any claim by Merchants or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- eCode shall not be liable for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Merchant acknowledge and agree that eCode reserves the rights to disqualify Merchant’s participation of this Campaign or clawback any cashback or reward to the Merchant if (i) the Merchant is found or suspected of tampering with this Campaign mechanics or the operation of this Campaign; (ii) the Merchant is found or suspected of undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign; or (iii) the Merchant is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, eCode reserves the right to reject any participation or the Merchants at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- eCode does not take any responsibility in the event Merchant is prevented from participating in this Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- eCode disclaims any liability arising from the products or services purchased by the Merchant from third party merchants.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in this Campaign shall be the property of eCode.
- Where applicable, by participating in this Campaign, Merchant has agreed to allow eCode, at its absolute discretion, to use Merchant’s name, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any further consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Merchant.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, eCode shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Campaign.
- All rewards offered under this Campaign are not transferable for cash or in kind and shall be subject to availability. eCode reserves the right to substitute and replace the reward offered with another reward of equal value or higher value as eCode deems fit.
- The content for this Campaign may be provided by a third party. eCode does not filter or edit such content. Merchant acknowledges that eCode is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. eCode disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by eCode in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by eCode of Merchant’s breach of these terms and conditions.