Terms & Conditions
No portion of this writing may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Boost
BOOST OPERATING GUIDE
- Merchant shall not split a single sale into more than one Transaction.
- Merchant must not process a transaction after receiving decline response (Exception: System failure for that transaction, Transaction time-out, Customer Request to reprocess).
- Merchant shall stop processing the Transaction as soon as Ecode tells Merchant to do so.
- The wallet transaction must not be a payment for goods or services that violates a law that applies to Merchant or the wallet holder or for goods and services outside the description of Merchant’s business.
- Merchant shall not attempt to levy service charge for use of wallet and must not attempt to set minimum transaction limits for Transaction for the use of Boost wallet.