“Personal Information” means any information that relates to you or allows someone to identify you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, information about your transactions in relation to the Services such as account activities as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Information”, means, data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information including, aggregated information. Anonymous Information does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
In order to enable us to provide you this Service we may need to and/or may be required to collect, record, hold, use, disclose and store (i.e. “process”) Personal Information and Anonymous Information, including, but not limited to:
- Information you provide to us through your relationship with us, including but not limited to, information provided by you when using the Services. Examples include:
- Personal Information from you, such as your device ID numbers, and passwords when you create an account for our Services (“Merchant Boost Account”), and any other information you directly give us through the Services (including, but not limited to messages that you send through the Services).
- Information about your interactions with the Services.
- Information necessary to complete a transaction through the Services.
- Information such as files and messages that you store using your Merchant Boost Account.
- Information from written communications when you provide us feedback or contact us.
- Information collected by technology via the Platform. For example:
- Information from you, including your web browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, user profiles, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit, and, with respect to your mobile phone, the unique device identifier, better known as the Android ID.
- Information from third party service providers, with your consent, which may include your profile content or other types of personally identifiable information.
- Cookies and URL information to gather information regarding the date and time of your visit and the information for which you searched and viewed. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Platform. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following web browser’s directions.
- Information from corresponding technologies used in connection with mobile phones, including the Android ID, to record date, time, search and viewing information related to your mobile phone.
- Information from third parties such as any credit reference information providers, credit reporting agencies and government/statutory agencies.
- Information from such other sources which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where not otherwise restricted.
- Information collected from you about others in situations where you decide to invite a third party to create a Merchant Boost Account. We will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party.