WATSONS SABAH AND SARAWAK RM5 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode” or “Boost”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions
25 February until 4 April 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM50 and above in a single transaction at any Watson’s physical stores in Sabah and Sarawak and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM5, to be credited into their RM5 Watsons East Malaysia Wallet (“Reward”).
- The Reward is limited to the first 10,000 eligible and successful Transactions only throughout the Campaign Period and subject to availability, each eligible Customer is entitled to receive only up to two (2) Rewards throughout the Campaign Period.
- The Reward will be credited immediately upon successful Transactions.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Reward. The Reward can only be used at any Watson’s physical stores in Sabah and Sarawak.
- Each Reward must be utilized within twenty-one (21) days of receipt. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be forfeited automatically without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode