UP TO 3% CASHBACK ON PREPAID TOP-UP VIA BOOST APP CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
16 November 2021 until 31 December 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
1. During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who perform any of the prepaid top up transactions stipulated in Table 1 below of any amount for prepaid top up only (excluding data packages) via Boost mobile application (“Boost App”) (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback equivalent to the corresponding cashback percentage of the said prepaid top up amount (“Cashback”) in their respective telco prepaid top up wallets as illustrated in Table 1 below:
|Prepaid Top Up
|Telco Prepaid Top Up Wallets
|Hotlink Prepaid Wallet
|Digi Prepaid Wallet
|Celcom Xpax Prepaid
|Xpax Prepaid Wallet
|Altel Prepaid Wallet
|HelloSIM (by MerchantTrade) Prepaid
|HelloSIM (by MerchantTrade) Prepaid Wallet
|XOX Prepaid Wallet
|Yes Prepaid Wallet
For example, a user who performs a Celcom Xpax Prepaid top up transaction of RM 50.00 will receive a cashback equivalent to RM 1.50 in their Xpax Prepaid Wallet in the Boost App; whereas a user who performs a RedOne Prepaid top up transaction of RM 50.00 will receive a cashback equivalent to RM 0.50 in their RedOne Prepaid Wallet in the Boost App.
2. Customers may perform multiple Transactions to receive the Cashback multiple times throughout the Campaign Period, so long as the Customers fulfil the criteria stipulated in paragraph 1 above. However, each Cashback an eligible Customer shall receive for each Transaction which they have successfully performed throughout the Campaign Period is capped at a maximum amount of RM200.00.
3. The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s respective telco prepaid top up wallet in their Boost App upon each successful Transaction. For clarity, with regards to Hotlink Prepaid Transactions and Digi Prepaid Transactions which are performed on 16 November 2021, if any, the corresponding Cashback will only be credited into the eligible Customer’s respective Hotlink Prepaid or Digi Prepaid wallet in their Boost App within three (3) days after the said transactions. The Customer will be notified by eCode via push-notification upon the Cashback being credited.
4. No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, however the Cashback must only be utilized to make the corresponding Prepaid Top Up transactions within the Boost App only. For example, the eligible Customer who has received Cashback in his Xpax Prepaid Wallet can only utilize it to perform a Celcom Xpax Prepaid top up transaction, but not other telco prepaid top up transactions in the Boost App.
5. Each Cashback must be utilized within fourteen (14) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Cashback (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Cashback after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.