UNIPIN JOM RAYA CAMPAIGN
|This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions
13 May 2021 until 22 May 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users who are also UniPin users (“Customers”).
1. During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM30 in a single transacstion to purchase Mobile Legend: Bang Bang Diamond only via UniPin tile in the Boost app (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive RM3 cashback (“Cashback”).
2. The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s Unipin Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
3. Customers may perform multiple Transactions to receive Cashback multiple times throughout the Campaign Period so long as the Customers fulfil the criteria stipulated in paragraph 1 above.
4. Cashback is limited to the first 20,000 eligible and successful Transactions throughout the Campaign Period.
5. No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, however the Cashback must only be utilized to make a transaction via “Unipin” tile in the Boost app only.
6. The Cashback must be utilized by the eligible Customers within 30 days upon receiving the Cashback (“Cashback Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Cashback after the Cashback Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeired without further notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.