UnionPay QR Year End Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 December 2021 to 7th February 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- Subject to the availability of each cashback from each respective UnionPay QR Code Merchants (as stipulated in last column of Table A below), during the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum amount indicated for the respective UnionPay QR Code Merchants stipulated in Table A below at its participating outlets in a single transaction and pay using UnionPay QR code on the Boost app as stipulated in Table A below (“Transaction”), will be eligible to receive their corresponding cashback equivalent to 20% of their total checkout value, capped at RM20 (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s specific Partner (UnionPay QR) Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- The Cashback is subject to its total limit as stipulated in last column of Table A below (in respect of each participating UnionPay QR Code Merchant as listed out in Table A) and it is given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each eligible Customer may receive a maximum of five (5) Cashbacks only from each respective UnionPay QR Code Merchant under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback. However, the Cashback must be used to make transactions at the respective UnionPay QR Code Merchant’s participating outlets as listed in Table A only.
- Cashback must be utilized within 21 days of receiving the Cashback. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or the respective UnionPay QR Code Merchants.
Union QR Code Merchant Minimum Spend to get the Cashback Cashback Maximum Cashback Amount per Transaction Partner Wallet Name for each Merchant Econsave No minimum spend 20% of total checkout value RM20 Econsave (UnionPay QR) Wallet Eco-Shop Eco-shop (UnionPay QR) Wallet TF Value-Mart TF Value- Mart (UnionPay QR) Wallet CCK Local RM50 CCK (UnionPay QR) Wallet CCK Fresh Mart Sogo Mall Sogo (UnionPay QR) Wallet Jakel Jakel (UnionPay QR) Walle