This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
27 September 2021 until 15 October 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected Boost users who have successfully received a SMS from eCode with a redemption code (“Selected Boost User”).
1. Selected Boost User must redeem the redemption code received via Boost app (by entering the code under <Redemption Code> in <Profile> in the Boost app) by 15 October 2021. Upon successful redemption using the code, a cashback worth RM8 will be credited into their Boost Wallet, which is found under “My Partner Wallets” (“Reward”).
2. Each Selected Boost User will only receive one (1) redemption code for the Reward, and is only entitled to redeem, receive and utilize one (1) Reward.
3. Subject to the corresponding redemption and utilization validity period, the Reward is limited to 300,000 redemption and utilization only, on a first come first served basis.
4. A minimum spend of RM30 is required to utilize the Reward.
5. The Reward can be utilized to perform any Boost transactions, except for:
a. sending money: and
b. transferring out to any bank account.
6. The Reward is only for single use/ transaction only.
7. The Reward must be utilized within thirty (30) days upon receipt. Any unutilized Reward shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Selected Boost User shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.