Shop Malaysia Online Other Kitchen Online Wallet Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1214970-T)(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
About This Campaign
This Campaign is organized by Boost pursuant to the Shop Malaysia Online initiative by The Government of Malaysia in collaboration with e-wallet service providers in Malaysia, namely Boost, GrabPay and Touch ‘n Go e-wallet and other e-commerce platforms (“SMO Initiative”).
22 August 2020 – 27 September 2020
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM10 in a single transaction at Other Kitchen website https://app.theother.kitchen/ and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive 20% cashback of the Transaction amount, with a maximum cashback of RM 100 (“Cashback”), which will be credited immediately into the Customer’s Other Kitchen wallet [SMO].
- Cashback is limited to a total of RM50,000 throughout Campaign Period on a first come- first served basis.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback but the Cashback must be used to make online transactions at Other Kitchen’s website only.
- Cashback must be utilized by 14 October 2020. Any unutilized Cashback shall be forfeited.
- Each eligible Customer may receive a maximum of three (3) Cashback under this Campaign.