SHOP MALAYSIA ONLINE “OFFLINE TO ONLINE” RM5 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 July 2021 until 31 July 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM30 in a single transaction at any Boost Offline partners that are listed herein (please click here for the full list of participating offline partners) and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive RM5 cashback (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s SMO Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- Cashback is limited to the first 100,000 eligible Transactions throughout the Campaign Period.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive a maximum of two (2) Cashback under this Campaign.
- A minimum spend of RM 30 is required to utilize the Cashback but the Cashback must be utilized to make an online transaction at any participating online partners that are listed herein (please click here for the full list of participating online partners).
- Cashback must be utilized by 16 October 2021. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.