SAPOT LOKAL WALLET CAMPAIGN
[This campaign has reached full utilization as at 12 April 2022]
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
The Campaign Period is from 3 April 2022 until 31 May 2022. Any variation or extension thereof shall subject to decision by eCode.
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who spend a minimum of RM20 in a single transaction at any participating Boost merchants (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback worth 10% of Transaction amount, capped at RM10 (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ Sapot Lokal Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- The Cashback is limited to RM192,000 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Subject to paragraph 3 above, each eligible Customer may only receive one (1) Cashback under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but the Cashback must be utilized when making a single transaction at any participating Boost merchants. The Cashback is for single use/ transaction only.
- The Cashback must be utilized by 31st May 2022 of the eligible Customer(s) receiving it. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be forfeited automatically without further notice, and the Customer(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.