RM8 MYDIN CASHBACK CAMPAIGN 2021
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
15th November 2021 until 31st December 2021.
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users (“Customers”).
- Customers who spend a minimum of RM 80 in a single transaction at any participating MYDIN outlets (please click here for a list of the participating MYDIN outlets) and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”)” will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM8 to be credited into a partner wallet (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ MYDIN Wallet in their Boost App upon making a successful Transaction.
- The Cashbacks are limited to the first 6,250 eligble Transactions on a first come, first served basis only.
- Subject to paragraph 3 above, each eligible Customer may receive a maximum of four (4) Cashbacks only throughout the Campaign Period.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback but the Cashback must be utilized when making a transaction at any participating MYDIN outlets (please click here for a list of the participating MYDIN outlets) only. Each Cashback is for single use/ transaction only.
- Each Cashback must be utilized within twenty-one (21) days upon receipt. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.