RM5 WATSONS CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RM5 WATSONS CASHBACK CAMPAIGN (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode” or “Boost”). By participating in this Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 December 2022 until 31 January 2023
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM50 in a single transaction (“Minimum spend”) and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) at Watsons will be eligible to receive RM5 cashback (“Reward”) which will be credited immediately into the Customers specific Partner Wallet in the Boost app upon successful transaction.
- The Reward shall be subjected to the maximum RM5 and limited to the first 20,000 utilizations and on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each eligible Customer may only be entitled to receive and utilize the Reward for a maximum of two (2) times under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Reward. However, the Reward must be used to make any transaction at Watsons outlet or Watsons Online Store (https://www.watsons.com.my/) and pay with Boost.
- Each Reward shall be valid for 30 days from receipt or until full usage or utilization, whichever comes first. Any unutilized Reward shall expire and be forfeited automatically without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or Watsons.