RM20 WATSONS 7 JULY CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RM20 WATSONS 7 JULY CASHBACK CAMPAIGN (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode” or “Boost”). By participating in this Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions
7 July 2023 only
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During of the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM100 in a single transaction (“Minimum spend”) and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) at Watsons Online Store (https://www.watsons.com.my/) will be eligible to receive a RM20 cashback (“Reward”) which will be credited immediately into the Customer’s account and be visible under the “My Partner Wallets” page in the Boost app upon successful transaction.
- The Reward is limited to the first 200 utilizations only and on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each eligible Customer may only be entitled to receive and utilize the Reward for a maximum of one (1) time under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Reward. However, the Reward must be utilized to make an online transaction at Watsons Online Store at https://www.watsons.com.my/ and make payment with Boost.
- Each of the Reward shall be valid for 30 days from receipt or until full usage/ utilization, whichever comes first. Any unutilized Reward shall expire and be forfeited automatically without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or Watson’s Personal Care Stores Sdn Bhd