RM100 Sabah Tourism Wallet Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
5 November 2021 until 30 November 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customer”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers may get a RM100 Sabah Tourism Wallet (“Partner Wallet”) from Boost by redeeming it from their BoostUP Catalogue by using 388 Boost Stars (“Redemption”).
- The Partner Wallet will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s Sabah Tourism Wallet in their Boost app under “My Rewards” upon successful Redemption.
- Each eligible Customer may only redeem one (1) Partner Wallet under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Partner Wallet. However, the Partner Wallet must be utilized to make a transaction at selected Boost merchants verified by the Sabah Tourism Board listed here, which may be updated from time to time.
- Redemption is limited to the first 5,000 Redemptions throughout the Campaign Period.
- Partner Waller must be utilized by or before 5 February 2022. Any unutilized Partner Wallet amount shall be forfeited and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against Sabah Tourism Board and/or Boost.