This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
10 June 2021 until 30 September 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users who have successfully verified their details via eKYC and are Premium Wallet Users (“Existing Boost User”).
- Existing Boost User is entitled to receive RM3 in their Referral Reward Wallet (“Reward”) for each successful referral of a new Boost user who has fulfilled the criteria in paragraph 2 below.
- New Boost users must complete the following steps (“Successful Referral”) for the Existing Boost User to be eligible to receive the Reward:
- a. Use the Existing Boost User’s invite code during registration on Boost mobile application (“Boost App”); and
- b. Complete the ‘New User Mission’ by topping up a minimum of RM20.00 into their Boost wallet on Boost App using only Online Banking or Debit Card within 60 days from their registration date.
- Subject to paragraph 4 below, each Existing Boost User may only receive the Reward for a maximum of 100 Successful Referrals during the Campaign Period.
- The Reward is limited to the first 200,000 Successful Referrals on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Reward will be credited into the Existing Boost User’s Referral Reward Wallet upon each Successful Referral.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Reward, but the Reward must only be used in making any of the following transactions as illustrated in the table below:
Type of Transaction Applicability Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment Applicable for any Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment transactions made available on the Boost App. Bill Payment Applicable for any bill payment transactions made available in the “Bill Payment” tab on the Boost App, except: (i) PTPTN SSPN-i; and (ii) PTPTN SSPN-i Plus. Prepaid Top Up Applicable for any prepaid top up transactions made available in the “Top Up” tab on the Boost App. Microinsurance Applicable to the following insurance products made available in the “Insurance” tile on the Boost App: BillProtect, CardProtect – Basic, HospiCash, Protect Super6, and ProtectActive – Basic. Games Applicable for GooglePlay, UniPin, and PlayStation voucher purchases via Boost App. Entertainment Applicable for Viu voucher purchases via Boost App.
- The Reward must be utilized within thirty (30) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Reward (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Reward after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.