RAZER GOLD CYBER SALE CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in this Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
28 October 2022 until 30 November 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who purchase any item on Razer Gold (https://gold.razer.com/) using Boost as a payment method, with a minimum amount of RM40.00 in a single transaction (“Transaction”), will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM5.00 (“Reward”).
- The Reward is limited to the first 767 utilizations only during the Campaign Period.
- Each Boost user may only be entitled to receive and utilize the Reward for a maximum of 1 (one) time under this Campaign.
- Subject to the utilisation limit stipulated in paragraph 2 above, the Reward will be credited into the eligible Customers’ Razer Gold Wallet in their Boost app immediately after the Transaction is completed successfully.
- Subject to the utilisation limit stipulated in paragraph 2 above, the Reward can be utilized to purchase any item on Razer Gold (https://gold.razer.com/) only using Boost as a payment method, with a minimum purchase of RM20.00 in a single transaction.
- The Reward must be utilized within thirty (30) days upon receipt. Any unutilized Reward shall expire and be forfeited automatically without further notice and the Customer(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or Razer Gold.