PLAYSTATION YEAR END & NEW YEAR CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode). By participating in this Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
22 December 2021 until 31 January 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
1. During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum amount of RM69.00 in a single transaction on any PlayStation products (as stipulated in Table 1 below) in the Boost app (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback equivalent to 10% of the Transaction amount (“Cashback”), capped at RM25.00 only.
2. The Cashback is limited only to RM20,893.46 throughout the Campaign Period on a first come first served basis.
3. The Cashback will be credited into the eligible Customers’ PlayStation Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
4. A minimum spend of RM69.00 is required to utilize the Cashback, and it can only be utilized to purchase any PlayStation products in the Boost app as stated in Table 1 :
|PlayStation Plus 3-Month Membership||RM69.00|
|PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership||RM159.00|
|RM100 PlayStation Network Prepaid Voucher||RM100.00|
|RM250 PlayStation Network Prepaid Voucher||RM250.00|
5. The Cashback must be utilized within thirty (30) days upon receipt. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be forfeited automatically without further notice and the Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or PlayStation.