PAY YOUR ZAKAT AND GET RM5 BILL PAYMENT CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
24 December 2021 until 23 January 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users (“Customers”).
1. Customers who perform a transaction with a minimum amount of RM30 on Zakat Selangor (Harta) within the Boost App (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a RM5 Bill Payment Partner Wallet (“Cashback”).
2. Subject to paragraph 3 below, each eligible Customer may perform multiple Transactions and be eligible to receive the Cashback multiple times, throughout the Campaign Period. For clarity, each Cashback is for single use/ transaction only.
3. The Cashback is limited to the first 1,000 eligible Transactions on a first come, first served basis only.
4. The Cashback will be credited into the eligible Customers’ Bill Payment Partner Wallet within seven (7) working days after the date of the relevant Transaction is performed.
5. No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but each of the Cashback must be utilized to make a bill payment within the Boost App. Each Cashback is for single use/ transaction only.
6. Cashback must be utilized by 28th February 2022 (“Expiry Date”). Any unutilized Cashback after the Expiry Date shall expire and be forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.