PAY TNB BILLS ON BOOST AND ENJOY UP TO RM20 WORTH OF REWARDS
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
13 November 2021 until 28 February 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
1. Customers who spend a minimum of RM100 in a single transaction on their Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) bill via the Boost Bill Payment feature in the Boost App, on a date within one of the Transaction Periods stipulated in Table 1 below (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive two (2) cashbacks of RM5 each, in their TNB Wallet (hereinafter referred to as “Reward 1” and “Reward 2” respectively, and collectively as “Rewards”).
2. Subject to the capped number of transactions for each Transaction Period as stipulated in Table 1 below, Customers who perform his/her Transaction during the corresponding Transaction Period as stipulated in Table 1 below are eligible to receive the Rewards on its corresponding Reward Disbursement Date as illustrated in Table 1 below:
|Transaction Period||Capping Per Transaction Period||Reward 1 Disbursement Date||Reward 1 Utilization PeriodA||Reward 2 Disbursement Date||Reward 2 Utilization PeriodB|
13 November 2021 until 30 November 2021
|10,000||7 December 2021||7 December 2021 until 31 December 2021||1 January 2022||1 January 2022 until 31 January 2022|
1 December 2021 until 31 December 2021
|20,000||7 January 2022||7 January 2022 until 31 January 2022||1 February 2022||1 February 2022 until 28 February 2022|
|1 January 2022 until 31 January 2022||20,000||7 February 2022||7 February 2022 until 28 February 2022||1 March 2022||1 March 2022 until 31 March 2022|
|1 February 2022 until 28 February 2022||20,000||7 March 2022||7 March 2022 until 31 March 2022||1 April 2022||1 April 2022 until 30 April 2022|
A. Reward 1: no minimum spend is required to utilize Reward 1.
B. Reward 2: a minimum spend of RM100 is required to utilize Reward 2.
3. For clarity, Reward 1 and Reward 2 will both be credited into the eligible Customers’ TNB Wallet in their Boost App on the corresponding Reward Disbursement Date stated in Table 1 above (based on the corresponding Transaction Period stated in Table 1 above). There is no minimum spend required to utilize Reward 1, however, a minimum spend of RM100 is required to utilize Reward 2. Each of the Rewards must only be used to make a TNB bill payment transaction via the Boost Bill Payment feature in the Boost App.
Example: A Customer who performs a TNB bill payment transaction via the Boost Bill Payment feature in the Boost App on 13 November 2021 will receive the Reward 1 on 7 December 2021 and Reward 2 on 1 January 2022 upon fulfilling criteria in clause 1 above. The said Customer may only utilize Reward 1 between 7 December 2021 until 31 December 2021 (with no minimum spend required to utilize it). Customer may only utilize Reward 2 between 1 January 2022 until 31 January 2022 (with a minimum RM100 spend required to utilize it).
4. Each eligible Customer is entitled to receive the Rewards one-off throughout the campaign period. For clarity, a Customer who receives the Rewards for his/her Transactions performed between 13 November 2021 and 30 November 2021, will no longer receive any reward under this Campaign for his/her TNB bill payment transactions made subsequent thereafter.
5. The Rewards credited into the Customers’ TNB Wallet must be utilized within their corresponding utilization period as stipulated in Table 1 above. Any unutilized Rewards shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
6. For the avoidance of doubt and where applicable, eligible Customers who have received rewards under the “new user mission” campaign (please click here for the said campaign terms and conditions) may be able to use their rewards to make their TNB bill payment transactions via the Boost Bill Payment feature in the Boost App provided that:
(1) only one partner wallet may be used to make payment in a single transaction; and
(2) if there are more than one (1) active partner wallets, the partner wallet with the cashback which is expiring first will be utilized.