Online Buka Puasa Cashback Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
13 April 2021 to 13 May 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM25 in a single transaction and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) at any Boost online food delivery partner’s website, mobile app or Boost Food Apptile that are listed herein (please click here for the participating merchants list) will be eligible to receive RM2 cashback (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s Online Buka Puasa Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- Cashback is limited to the first 7,500 eligible Transactions throughout Campaign Period.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive a maximum of three (3) Cashback under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback but the Cashback must be utilized to make an online transaction at any participating merchants as listed in paragraph 1 only.
- Cashback must be utilized by 13 June 2021. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.