“New User Mission” Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, Boost Missions Features Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Missions Features Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iv) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (v) Boost Terms and Conditions.
10 June 2021 until 26 July 2021
This Campaign shall only be applicable to new Boost users whose mobile numbers are not found in eCode’s customer database prior to their registration with eCode on Boost mobile application (“Boost App”), during the Campaign Period (“Customers”).
- Upon successful registration with Boost, Customers will be automatically opted-in to participate in the ‘New User Mission’ (“Mission”).
- Customers must complete the Mission by topping up a minimum of RM20.00 into their Boost wallet on Boost App using only Online Banking or Debit Card within sixty (60) days from their registration date, to be eligible to receive a bundle of Partner Wallet Rewards worth RM20.00 (“Reward”) (upon being prompted to click “Claim Reward” in the Boost App).
- Failure to complete the Mission within the stipulated mission period would disqualify the Customers and such Customers shall not be able to re-participate in the Mission.
- Once the Customer successfully complete the Mission and click “Claim Reward” in the Boost App, the Reward will be credited immediately into the following Partner Wallets of the Customer:
- a. RM5 Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment Wallet;
- b. RM3 Bill Payment Wallet;
- c. RM3 Prepaid Top Up Wallet;
- d. RM1 Microinsurance Wallet;
- e. RM3 Games Wallet;
- f. RM3 Entertainment Wallet; and
- g. RM2 Boost Wallet.
- There is a minimum spend required to utilize the Reward and the Reward can only be utilized to perform certain transactions as set out in the table below:
Reward Minimum Spend Required to Utilize Wallet Applicable Transactions to Utilize Wallet RM5 Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment Wallet RM75 Applicable for any Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment transactions made available on the Boost App. RM3 Bill Payment Wallet RM30 Applicable for any bill payment transactions made available in the “Bill Payment” tab on the Boost App, except: (i) PTPTN SSPN-i; and (ii) PTPTN SSPN-i Plus. RM3 Prepaid Top Up Wallet RM30 Applicable for any prepaid top up transactions made available in the “Top Up” tab on the Boost App. RM1 Microinsurance Wallet RM5 Applicable to the following insurance products made available in the “Insurance” tile on the Boost App: BillProtect, CardProtect – Basic, HospiCash, Protect Super6, and ProtectActive – Basic. RM3 Games Wallet RM30 Applicable for GooglePlay, UniPin, and PlayStation voucher purchases via Boost App. RM3 Entertainment Wallet RM30 Applicable for Viu voucher purchases via Boost App. RM2 Boost Wallet RM50 Applicable for all Boost transactions, except for: (i) sending money; and (ii) transferring out to any Bank account.
- The Reward must be utilized within sixty (60) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Reward (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Reward after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.