MYDIN 65th Anniversary RM200 MYDIN Wallet Campaign Contest
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions, (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
18 August 2022 to 20 November 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who (i) spend a minimum of RM100 in a single transaction; or (ii) spend a cumulative of RM100 within a period of one (1) month, using Boost at any participating MYDIN hypermarkets, MYDIN supermarkets, MYDIN emporiums, MYDIN bazars or outlet in MYDIN mall.
will receive monthly prizes (“Prize”) based on the highest transaction amount.
- This Campaign will be divided into three (3) rounds (“Round”) as indicated below:
a. First Round: 18 August 2022 to 17 September 2022
b. Second Round: 18 September 2022 to 18 October 2022
c. Third Round: 19 October 2022 to 20 November 2022
- There will be one hundred (100) winners for each Round. The winners will be notified by eCode via push notification in the Boost app. The Prize will be credited in the winner’s Mydin Wallet in the Boost app within seven (7) days from the end of each month.
- Each winner is only entitled for one (1) Prize throughout the Campaign Period.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Prize. The Prize must be utilized within 30 days from receipt. Thereafter, any utilized Prize shall be forfeited and the winners shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.