LOTUS’S CNY CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
13 January 2022 until 28 February 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM128 in a single transaction and make payment via the Boost app at any participating Lotus’s stores (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM12.80 (“Cashback”).
- Each eligible Customer is only entitled to receive one (1) Cashback under this Campaign. Usage of the Cashback is limited to the first 9,000 utilizations on a first-come-first-served-basis throughout the Campaign Period.
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ Lotus’s CNY Wallet upon successful Transaction and will appear in the eligible Customers’ “My Partner Wallets” in their Boost app. The eligible Customer will also be notified by eCode via in-app push-notification upon the Cashback being credited into their Lotus’s CNY 2022 Wallet in the Boost App.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, however the Cashback must only be utilized at any participating Lotus’s stores and payment must be made via the Boost app.
- Each Cashback must be utilized within twenty-one (21) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Cashback. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.