HELLOGOLD RM5 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 August 2021 until 31 August 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”) who save a minimum RM100 on gold via the HelloGold Apptile on the Boost app during the Campaign Period.
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who save a minimum of RM100 on gold in a single transaction via the HelloGold Apptile on the Boost app (“eligible Customer”) (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM5 (“Reward”).
- The Reward will be automatically credited to the eligible Customer’s HelloGold Partner Wallet and will be shown in their Boost account under the “My Partner Wallet” section of the Boost app, upon successful completion of the Transaction.
- Each eligible Customer can only receive one Reward under the Campaign.
- The Reward is on a first come, first served basis, and limited to the first 3,200 successful Transactions during the Campaign Period.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Reward, however it can only be used to save on gold via the HelloGold Apptile on the Boost app.
- The Reward must be utilized within thirty (30) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Reward (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Reward after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice and the eligible Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.