GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD X STATE OF SURVIVAL: THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode) in conjunction with Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.. By participating in this Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions and Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iii) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 April 2022 until 30 June 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all users who redeem a Google Play Gift Card purchased during the Campaign Period, including all Boost users (“Customers”, each a “Customer”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who redeem selected Google Play Gift Cards are eligible to receive the corresponding Rewards as shown in Table 1 below.
|Google Play Gift Card||Rewards|
|RM10 & RM20||Super Blessing Star Bundle III|
Super Blessing Star Bundle IV
Super Blessing Star Bundle VI
Super Blessing Star Bundle VII
- Each Customer can only receive a maximum of three (3) Rewards per Offer Tier during the Campaign Period.
- How and When to redeem the Rewards: Once Customers redeem the Google Play Gift Card, the corresponding Rewards will be applied upon Customers’ acceptance of the offer. To receive the in-game items (namely the corresponding Rewards), Customers must log into State of Survival: The Zombie Apocalypse game, by 30 July 2022, with same Google account used to accept the offer.
- The promotion is valid in Malaysia only. Age restrictions apply. Please also refer to Google Content Promotion Terms (https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/about/promo-terms) and Google Play Terms (https://play.google.com/intl/ms_my/about/play-terms) for more information.
- eCode and Google will not be responsible if Customers fail to receive the Rewards due to late redemption of the purchased Google Gift Cards (after the end of Campaign Period).