Go-eCommerce Partner Wallet User Campaign
The Go-eCommerce Partner Wallet User campaign is only applicable to all Boost users who spend at the stores/ outlets of the e-Payment Merchants and/ or the first 29,200 e-Commerce Merchants onboarded under the “Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign” (collectively referred to as “eligible Go-eCommerce Merchants) (“eligible Users”).
- Eligible Users who spend a minimum of RM20 in a single transaction at any eligible Go-eCommerce Merchants and make payment by scanning the Boost QR or Boost DuitNow QR via the Boost App or Business Payment Link (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive RM3 cashback (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible User’s Go-Ecommerce wallet in their Boost App upon successful Transaction.
- Each eligible User may receive a maximum of two (2) Cashbacks per month, and up to a maximum of ten (10) Cashbacks throughout the Campaign Period.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but the Cashback received may only be utilized at all merchants participating and onboarded through the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign.
- Cashback is limited to RM500,000 per month, a maximum total limit of RM2,500,000 throughout the Campaign Period.
- Cashback must be utilized by 5th January 2022. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the User shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
Important Notice: Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd’s decisions in any matter in relation to the abovementioned campaigns and the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign (including varying the above stated terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign) shall be final and conclusive.