ESSENTIALS RM4 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
15th October 2021 until 30th November 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers” or “You”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who make a minimum purchase of RM30 in a single transaction at any participating outlets of the household goods and groceries, and pharmacy merchants listed here and pay with Boost (“Transaction”), will be eligible to receive a cashback of RM4 (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ Essentials RM4 Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- The Cashback is limited to the first 7,500 eligible Transactions only throughout the Campaign Period.
- Subject to paragraph 3 above, each eligible Customer may only receive two (2) Cashback under this Campaign. Each Cashback is for single use/ transaction only.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but the Cashback must be utilized to make a transaction at any participating merchants’ outlets as listed in paragraph 1 only and pay with Boost.
- The Cashback must be utilized by 15th December 2021. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be forfeited automatically without further notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.