Econsave RM8 Cashback Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
7 May 2021 until 30 June 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- Customers who spend a minimum of RM75 in a single transaction at any participating Econsave physical stores and make payment using UnionPay QR Code in Boost app (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive RM8 cashback (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s Econsave (UnionPay) Wallet in their Boost app upon making the successful Transaction.
- Cashback is limited to the first 5,250 eligible Transactions throughout the campaign period.
- Each eligible Customer may receive a maximum of one (1) Cashbacks under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback. However, the Cashback must be used to make transactions at any participating Econsave physical stores only and payment must be made using UnionPay QR via Boost.
- Cashback must be utilized by 31 July 2021. Any unutilized Cashback shall be forfeited and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.