EASYBOOK CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EASYBOOK CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUp” Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iii) Boost Terms and Conditions.
18 May until 31 July 2023
This campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
Terms and Conditions
- During the Campaign Period, customers who spend a minimum of RM50 in a single transaction at Easybook’s website (www.easybook.com) or on Easybook app for purchase of bus tickets only and make payment with Boost (“Minimum RM50 Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a RM10 cashback in their Boost Wallet in Boost app (“RM10 Cashback”); and
Minimum RM50 Transaction shall collectively be referred to as “Transaction”.
RM10 Cashback shall collectively be referred to as “Cashback”.
- The Cashback will be credited within 14 days into the eligible Customer’s wallet in their Boost app after making a successful Transaction.
- No minimum spend is required to utilise the Cashback. For avoidance of doubt, each Cashback is for single transaction use only.
- Cashback must be utilised within 6 months of receipt and may be used for purchase of easybook tickets for the travel period of up to 9 months from the receipt of Cashback. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or Easybook.
- The Transaction and the Cashback must be for purchase of tickets for buses which depart from Malaysia only.
- The Cashback cannot be used for combined or split transactions and must be used for purchase of bus tickets via easybook’s website or easybook app only.
- The RM 10 off Cashback is limited to the first 1,563 eligible transactions only.
- Each eligible Customer may only get one (1) Cashback under this Campaign.
- The Cashback may not be used with other ongoing promotions, discounts, or vouchers.
- The Cashback only can be used to buy Easybook tickets on the next purchase.