e-Ang Pow 2021 Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1214970-T)(“eCode). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the whole or any part thereof which may be withdrawn, amended, omitted and/or varied without prior notice to the Customer) which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and Boost terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions and (ii) Boost Terms and Conditions.
About this Campaign
This Campaign is held in conjunction with the Chinese New Year festive season 2021 which enables Premium Wallet users to send and receive e-Ang Pow (as hereinafter defined), and Basic Wallet users to only receive e-Ang Pow.
8 February 2021 until 26 February 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to the following Boost users:
a. Premium Wallet users; and
b. Basis Wallet users,
(collectively, referred to as “Customers”, a “Customer” means anyone of them).
1. During the Campaign Period, Customers may:-
- in the case of a Basic Wallet user, receive from other Customers; and
- in the case of a Premium Wallet user, receive from other Customers and send to other Customers,
money in the customised red packet (“e-Ang Pow”, six (6) designs to choose from).
2. Customer, who is a Premium Wallet user, may at one time, send e-Ang Pow (“Sending Customer”) up to a maximum of ten (10) Customers with a minimum of Ringgit Malaysia One Only (RM1) to each Customer. In this instance, the amount of e-Ang Pow to each Customer may vary.
X, a Premium Wallet user, may send e-Ang Pow to W (RM 5), Y (RM 1) and Z (RM 10).
T wants to send 15 e-Ang Pow. He can do so by sending the e-Ang Pow two (2) times, i.e. first time 10 e-Ang Pow, second time 5 e-Ang Pow.
3. In the event that a Basic Wallet user wishes to send e-Ang Pow, such user may do so provided that he upgrades his wallet and becomes a Premium Wallet user.
4. In the event that a Basic Wallet user’s wallet has reached its maximum wallet limit (i.e. RM 1000.00), and as a result, such user could no longer receive more e-Ang Pow, such user may opt to upgrade his wallet and become a Premium Wallet user to accept the said e-Ang Pow within the stipulated period below, failing which the e-Ang Pow shall be returned to the Sending Customer.
5. The Customer who receives the e-Ang Pow (“Receiving Customer”) must accept it within twelve (12) hours upon receipt of the said e-Ang Pow, failing which the e-Ang Pow shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the amount in the said e-Ang Pow shall be returned to the Sending Customer.
H is a Basic Wallet user, he wishes to send money to his friend, J. To do so, he must upgrade his wallet and become a Premium Wallet user.
P is a Basic Wallet user, he receives an e-Ang Pow of RM 5 from Q on 10 February 2021 at 9:00 a.m. but his wallet limit has reached its maximum limit (i.e. RM 1000.00). In order to receive the said e-Ang Pow, he must upgrade his wallet and become a Premium Wallet user and must accept the said e-Ang Pow by 9:00pm on 10 February 2021. If P fails to do so, the RM 5 will be returned to Q.
6. Upon receipt of the e-Ang Pow, the Receiving Customers may either opt to keep the money or to donate the money to any of the listed Organisations. For the avoidance of doubt, when a Receiving Customer opts to donate the money, he will be redirected to a list of Organisations in Boost mobile application to make his donation.
7. There will be six (6) designs of red packets (ang pow) to choose from. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that a Sending Customer is sending eight (8) e-Ang Pow in one (1) transaction, he may only choose one (1) design and one (1) customised greeting for the said eight (8) e-Ang Pow. If he wishes to select different designs and customise different greetings for the said eight (8) e-Ang Pow, he may do so by sending the e-Ang Pow in eight (8) different transactions.