CU RM 5 RAMADAN AND RAYA CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 March 2022 to 7 May 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- Subject to paragraph 4 below, Customers who spend a minimum RM 25 in a single transaction at any participating CU outlets and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback equivalent to RM 5 (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ CU Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- Subject to paragraph 4 below, each eligible Customer may only receive a maximum of four (4) Cashbacks under this Campaign.
- The Cashback is only limited to the first 12,000 eligible and successful Transaction on a first come, first served basis.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback but the Cashback must be utilized when making a transaction at participating CU outlets only. Each Cashback is for single use/transaction only
- Each Cashback must be utilized within twenty-one (21) days upon receipt. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be automatically forfeited without notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.