COMPLIMENTARY FOR THE FIRST MONTH OF INSURANCE/ TAKAFUL & RM4 LAZADA CASHBACK CAMPAIGN (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence to the following documents in decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 June 2021 (0000 hr) until 31 August 2021 (2359 hr)
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users who:
(i) purchase any insurance/ Takaful product(s) (as set out in the Table 1 below) via the Boost mobile application (“Boost app”); and
(ii) subscribe to the recurring payment function in relation to the aforesaid purchased insurance/ Takaful product(s) on Boost app,
(hereinafter referred to as “Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who purchase/ subscribe any of the insurance/ Takaful products set out in Table 1 below via the Boost app (“Transaction”) will receive:
- 100% cashback (capped at maximum of RM10.50) in their Boost Wallet (a partner wallet) (“Cashback”) subject to the value of the insurance/ Takaful monthly premium/ contribution (please see corresponding Cashback receivable for each insurance/ Takaful product illustrated in Table 1 below). Example: a Customer who purchases BillProtect is entitled to receive Cashback worth RM5.30 in their Boost Wallet; and
- RM4 in their Lazada Wallet in their Boost app (“Lazada Cashback”) on the corresponding Reward Date (as stipulated in Table 2 below), based on the eligible Customer’s Transaction Period. Example: a Customer who purchases the insurance/ Takaful product on 16 June 2021, is entitled to receive the RM4 worth of cashback in his Lazada Wallet in his Boost app on 25 June 2021,
(the Cashback and the Lazada Cashback shall collectively be referred to as the “Reward”):
|Product Name||Cashback||No. of Insurance Policy/ Takaful Certificate|
|CardProtect – Basic||RM5.30||2,766|
|ProtectActive – Basic||RM6.25||7,200|
|Transaction Period||Reward Date|
|1 June 2021 until 6 June 2021||11 June 2021|
|7 June 2021 until 13 June 2021||18 June 2021|
|14 June 2021 until 20 June 2021||25 June 2021|
|21 June 2021 until 27 June 2021||2 July 2021|
|28 June 2021 until 4 July 2021||9 July 2021|
|5 July 2021 until 11 July 2021||16 July 2021|
|12 July 2021 until 18 July 2021||23 July 2021|
|19 July 2021 until 25 July 2021||30 July 2021|
|26 July 2021 until 1 August 2021||6 August 2021|
|2 August 2021 until 8 August 2021||13 August 2021|
|9 August 2021 until 15 August 2021||20 August 2021|
|16 August 2021 until 22 August 2021||27 August 2021|
|23 August 2021 until 31 August 2021||7 September 2021|
- The Lazada Cashback and the Cashback are limited to the number of insurance policies and/ or Takaful certificates as stipulated in the third column of Table 1 above. The availability of the Lazada Cashback and Cashback for each insurance/ Takaful product shall be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Customers may make multiple Transactions to receive multiple Rewards. In order to receive the Reward, Customers must fulfil the criteria set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 above (“eligible Customers”).
- No minimum spending is required to utilize the Lazada Cashback, however it must only be used to make transactions on the Lazada website and mobile application only.
- The Reward must be utilized within thirty (30) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Reward (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Reward after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice to the eligible Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the eligible Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or the respective insurer(s).