Cashback On Prepaid Top Up Via Boost App
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
27 March 2021 until 16 May 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who perform prepaid top up transaction of any amount for mobile credits only (excluding data packages) via Boost mobile application (“Boost App”) (“Transaction”) will receive a cashback equivalent to 1.5% of the said prepaid top up amount (“Cashback”) in the respective telco Prepaid Top Up Wallets illustrated as follows in Table 1:
|Prepaid Top Up Transaction
|Telco Prepaid Top Up Wallets
|Altel Prepaid Wallet
|Celcom Xpax Prepaid
|Celcom Xpax Prepaid Wallet
|Digi Prepaid Wallet
|Hotlink Prepaid Wallet
|HelloSIM (by MerchantTrade) Prepaid
|HelloSIM (by MerchantTrade) Prepaid Wallet
|RedOne Prepaid Wallet
|TuneTalk Prepaid Wallet
|UMobile Prepaid Wallet
|Unifi Prepaid Wallet
|XOX Prepaid Wallet
|Yes Prepaid Wallet
For example, a user who performs a Digi Prepaid top up transaction of RM 50.00 will receive a Cashback (of RM0.75) in their Digi Prepaid Wallet in the Boost App.
- Customers may perform multiple Transactions to receive the Cashback multiple times throughout the Campaign Period, so long as the Customers fulfil the criteria stipulated in paragraph 1 above.
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s respective telco Prepaid Top Up Wallet in their Boost App upon each successful Transaction. The Customer will be notified by eCode via push-notification upon the Cashback being credited into their respective telco Prepaid Top Up Wallet in Boost App.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, however the Cashback must only be utilized to make the relevant Prepaid Top Up transactions within Boost App, as stated in Table 1 above. For example, the eligible Customer who has received Cashback in his Digi Prepaid Wallet can only utilize it to perform Digi Prepaid top up transaction, but not other telco prepaid top up transactions made available on Boost App.
- Cashback must be utilized within fourteen (14) days of the eligible Customer receiving the Cashback (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Cashback after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.