CARPROTECT 11% CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARPROTECT 11% CASHBACK CAMPAIGN (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in this Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these Terms and Conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 May until 30 June 2023
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users who purchase CarProtect for the associated car vehicle number(s) via the “Insurance” app tile on the Boost mobile application (“Boost app”) during the Campaign Period (“Customers”).
- Customers who successfully purchase CarProtect within the Campaign Period (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a cashback equivalent to 11% of their total CarProtect premium payable amount only (“Reward”). For the avoidance of doubt;
(a) the aforementioned CarProtect premium payable amount is inclusive of add-ons but excluding SST, Stamp Duty, and Road Tax charges; and
(b) successfully purchase CarProtect means the purchase of the Customer’s car vehicle insurance is made and has been approved by Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia (“JPJ”) within the Campaign Period.
- For clarity, no minimum gross written premium (“GWP”) is required to be eligible for the Reward.
- The Reward will be credited into the eligible Customers’ Boost Wallet and will be visible under the “My Partner Wallets” page in their Boost app. For clarity, the aforementioned “Boost Wallet” where the Reward will be credited is a form of a sub-wallet/ partner wallet created for purposes of this Campaign, and it is not referring to the main Boost e-wallet.
- Subject to paragraphs 1, 2 and 4, Customers may make multiple Transactions and receive multiple Rewards during the Campaign Period.
- The Reward is available on a first come, first served basis only, and eCode may at its sole and absolute discretion stop the Campaign during the Campaign Period. Subject to the Reward’s availability, eligible Customers whose Transactions are successful within the Successful JPJ Approval Date stipulated in the table below will receive their Reward on the corresponding Reward Date and shall be notified accordingly.
|Successful JPJ Approval Date||Reward Date|
|1-4 May 2023||12 May 2023|
|5-11 May 2023||19 May 2023|
|12-18 May 2023||26 May 2023|
|19-25 May 2023||2 June 2023|
|26 May-1 June 2023||9 June 2023|
|2-8 June 2023||16 June 2023|
|9-15 June 2023||23 June 2023|
|16-22 June 2023||30 June 2023|
|23-30 June 2023||7 July 2023|
- The Reward must be utilised within ninety (90) days upon receipt by the eligible Customer (“Utilisation Period”). Each Reward is for single use/ transaction only. Any unutilised Reward after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or the respective insurer(s).