Caring Kaamatan Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; and (iii) Boost Terms and Conditions.
17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”)
Terms and Conditions
1. During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM50 in a single transaction at any of the participating CARiNG outlets as listed in paragraph 2 below, and pay with Boost (“‘Transaction”) will be eligible to receive a RM5 cashback (“Cashback”).
2. Participating CARiNG outlets are as set out below:
- Centre Point Sabah, Kota Kinabalu
- Damai Plaza, Kota Kinabalu
- Suria Sabah, Kota Kinabalu
- Imago Shopping Mall, Kota Kinabalu
- Penampang, Kota Kinabalu
- Lintas Plaza, Kota Kinabalu
- EG Mall Inamam, Kota Kinabalu
3. The Cashback will be credited immediately into eligible Customer’s RM5 CARiNG Kaamatan Wallet in their Boost App upon eligible and successful Transaction.
4. The Cashback is limited to the first 3,000 utilizations only a first-come, first-served basis throughout the Campaign Period.
5. Each eligible Customer may only receive a maximum of two (2) Cashback under this Campaign.
6. No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but the Cashback must be utilized to make a transaction at any participating CARiNG outlets only. Each Cashback is for single-use/ transaction only.
7. The Cashback must be utilized within 21 days upon receipt. Any unutilized amount of the Cashback shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.