BoostJer Ramadan Raya RM5 Cashback Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
26 April 2021 until 15 June 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM50 in a single transaction at any of the listed merchants herein (please click here for the participating merchants list) and make payment by scanning the Boost DuitNow QR (featured by the participating merchants at their participating outlets) using the Boost app (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive RM5 cashback (“Cashback”).
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s Ramadan Raya RM5 Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- Cashback is limited to the first 6,000 eligible Transactions throughout the Campaign Period.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive one (1) Cashback under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, but the Cashback must be utilized to make a transaction at any participating merchants’ outlets as listed in paragraph 1 only.
- Cashback must be utilized by 20th June 2021. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.