BOOST X PARKSON’S CNY RM10 CASHBACK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOST X PARKSON’S RM10 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN (“CAMPAIGN”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
9 January until 28 January 2023
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM100 in a single transaction at any Parkson’s outlets and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) will be eligible to receive RM 10 cashback in their Parkson’s Wallet in Boost app (“Cashback”) which may utilised for Customer’s next transaction at Parkson’s outlets only.
- The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s Parkson’s Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Transaction.
- Cashback is limited to the first 3,000 eligible Transactions throughout the Campaign Period.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive two (2) Cashback under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback but the Cashback must be utilized when making a transaction at any participating Parkson’s outlets.
- Cashback must be utilized within 21 days of receiving the Cashback. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or Parkson.