BOOST “WANT MORE HUAT” RM8 ANGPOW AND 188,888 BOOST STARS GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions (in relation to the redemption of the Reward (as defined below)) and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions; (iv) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (v) Boost Terms and Conditions.
8 January 2022 until 15 February 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users only (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers may redeem RM8 Angpow in the form of a partner wallet for 0 Star from the BoostUP catalogue in the Boost app to enjoy savings of RM8 (“Reward”).
- Once redeemed, the Reward will be visible under the “My Partner Wallets” page (in the Boost app) which will be valid until 15th February 2022 or until full usage, whichever comes first.
- The Reward is limited to the first 29,924 utilizations only throughout the Campaign Period which shall be divided into 4 blocks of utilization (collectively “Blocks”, each a “Block”), i.e. limited to the first 7,481 utilizations each Block, allocation of which is refreshed at the start of each Block as stipulated below:
Blocks Duration 1st Block 8th January 2022 – 17th January 2022 2nd Block 18th January 2022 – 27th January 2022 3rd Block 28th January 2022 –7th February 2022 4th Block 8th February 2022 – 15th February 2022
- For clarity, if a Customer has redeemed a Reward under this Campaign, but the allocation for a Block has been fully utilized, he will not able to use the Reward, and the Reward will appear as “Inactive” within his “My Partner Wallets” page in the Boost app, however, the Reward will appear as “Active” within his “My Partner Wallets” page in the Boost app when the allocation is refreshed in the next Block, and he will be entitled to use the Reward then, subject to the allocation in that next Block.
- Each Customer may redeem a maximum of one (1) Reward only throughout the Campaign Period.
- A minimum spend of RM80 is required to utilize the Reward, and it must only be utilized to make a payment with Boost only (excluding p2p transfers, investment related products, donation and zakat).
- The Reward must be utilized by 15th February 2022. Any unutilized amount shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- Additionally, Customers who spend within the Blocks will earn entries to win 188,888 Boost Stars (“Prize”) for every RM spent. For each transaction with a minimum spend of RM18, the Customer will gain one (1) entry. The higher the number of transactions is performed, the more entries a Customer may gain.
- A total of 22 winners for each Block shall be identified at the end of each Block, and a total of 88 winners throughout the Campaign Period. For clarity, the top 22 Customers who achieve the highest amount of entries first will win the Prizes. Entries are calculated within each Block, and entries for each Block will be refreshed at the end of each Block.
- Winners shall be selected based on the number of entries, and subject to the winners’ consent, their name and masked mobile number will be announced on Boost Social media page within 7 working days following the end of a Block.
- Each of the selected winners is eligible to receive one (1) Prize only during the Campaign Period.
- The Prize shall be credited directly into the winners’ BoostUP account and appear in the “Boost Stars History” in the Boost app after the winners have been announced.