BOOST STARS EXPIRY EXTENSION (SEPTEMBER 2022) CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions, Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
19 September 2022 to 30 September 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected Boost users only (“Customers”).
1. During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers may extend the validity of their Boost Stars (solely in respect of those Boost Stars expiring on 30 September 2022) to 31 December 2022 by redeeming the “Boost Stars Expiry Extension” reward (“Reward”) from the BoostUP Rewards Catalogue for RM0.99, which will be charged directly to and deducted from the eligible Customers’ respective Boost eWallet Account. For clarity, the number of Boost Stars to be extended will be based on the number of Boost Stars expiring in the eligible Customer’s BoostUP Account at 11:59 PM on 30 September 2022.
2. The Reward will be available for redemption on the BoostUP Rewards Catalogue in the Boost App from 19 September 2022 to 30 September 2022 only.
3. Once redeemed, the Reward will be visible under the “My Rewards” page (in the Boost App).
4. Each eligible Customer may redeem a maximum of one (1) Reward only throughout the Campaign Period.
5. Subject to successful redemption of the Reward, the expiry date of eligible Customer’s Boost Stars (expiring on 30 September 2022) will be extended to 31 December 2022 and the new expiry date will be updated in Boost Stars History Page.
6. Once received, similarly to the standard Boost Stars, the extended Boost Stars are subject to Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions, and will only be valid until 31 December 2022.
7. In the event where a Customer who does not have any Boost Star that is expiring on 30 September 2022 but has successfully redeemed the Reward, the amount spent by the Customer for redeeming the Reward (i.e. RM0.99) will be refunded to the Customer’s Boost eWallet Account within fourteen (14) working days after the redemption date.