BOOST PAYLATER 50% CASHBACK ON WAKALAH FEE CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iii) Boost Terms and Conditions.
14 November 2022 until 31 January 2023
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected Boost users only (“Customers”, each a “Customer”).
- During the Campaign Period, an eligible Customer who performs a postpaid bill payment and/or prepaid top up with any of the selected billers (please click here for the list of selected billers) using Boost PayLater feature via the Boost App, with a minimum spend of RM10 (“Transaction”) will be entitled to enjoy a 50% cashback (“Cashback”) on the wakalah fee incurred.
- This Campaign is not applicable to transactions made under the BOOST PAYLATER RM10 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN (“Campaign 1”) (please click here for the link to Campaign 1) (“Campaign 1 Transaction”). For clarity, Customers who have received the RM10 cashback under Campaign 1 would only be eligible to receive the Cashback under this Campaign for Transactions made subsequent to their Campaign 1 Transaction, strictly subject to the terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- This Cashback is limited to the first 15,000 utilizations only and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive a maximum of three (3) Cashbacks during the Campaign Period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this Campaign is not applicable for Transactions made with other billers not stipulated in the list referred to in paragraph 1 above.
- The Cashback will be credited into the eligible Customer’s “Bill Payment & Top Up” wallet on the Reward Date corresponding to the Transaction Period during which the eligible Customer made the Transaction as illustrated in Table 1 below:
Transaction Period Reward Date 14 November 2022 – 30 November 2022 9 December 2022 1 December 2022 – 31 December 2022 10 January 2023 1 January 2023 – 31 January 2023 14 February 2023
- An example to illustrate the amount of Cashback received by Customer is as follows:
Where a Customer performs a RM100 postpaid bill payment and incurs a RM5 wakalah fee, the Cashback received by the Customer will be RM2.50.
- The Cashback must be utilized within thirty (30) days upon receiving the Cashback. Any unutilized Cashback shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback however the Cashback can only be used to make a bill payment or prepaid top up transaction via the Boost “Bills” payment feature or “Mobile Top Up” feature in the Boost App.